Posted on 2019-11-27, by rizentrop.
This book highlights various pediatric cataracts and their clinical presentations, along with a wealth of high-quality images collected over two decades. Offering a precise guide to illustrative interventions, it contains images collected pre-operatively, intra-operatively and post-operatively using slit lamp or microscope integrated cameras. The book covers congenital, developmental and traumatic cataracts, along with other rare morphologies. It presents selected challenging clinical situations, along with surgical management steps that draw on high-quality images. Separate chapters address recent advances in the field of pediatric cataracts, e.g. ultrasound biomicroscopy, lenticular abnormalities, intraoperative rhexis assistant, plasma blade/ diathermy, vascular cautery in cases of persistent fetal vasculature, operative room aberrometry, and optiwave refractive analysis. Given its scope, the book offers a valuable resource for practicing general and pediatric ophthalmologists, r
- Ebooks list page : 41923
- 2019-11-22Atlas of Pediatric Oral and Dental Developmental Anomalies
- 2019-01-11Atlas of Pediatric Hepatology
- 2018-12-25Atlas of Pediatric Hepatology
- 2018-11-27Atlas of Pediatric Oral and Dental Developmental Anomalies
- 2018-08-22Atlas of Pediatric and Youth ECG
- 2018-08-02Atlas of Pediatric Hepatology
- 2018-05-31Atlas of Pediatric Dermatoscopy
- 2018-04-22Atlas of Pediatric Dermatoscopy
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Atlas of Pediatric Brain Tumors
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Red Book Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Hinman's Atlas Of Pediatric Urologic Surgery, 2e
- 2017-11-03Color Atlas of Pediatric Anatomy, Laparoscopy, and Thoracoscopy
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Atlas of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology - A. Husain, J. Stocker (Demos, 2011)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis 5th ed. - B. Zitelli, H. Davis (Mosby, 2007)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Atlas of Pediatric EEG - P. Laoprasert (McGraw-Hill, 2011)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Atlas of Pediatric EEG (Atlas Series)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Photographic Atlas of Pediatric Disorders and Diagnosis - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.