Posted on 2017-07-25, by everest555.
Windows x64 | English | File Size: 96.26 MB
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse subcircuits that remain synchronized between schematic and PCB. Escape your ball grid arrays (BGA) in seconds, not hours.
What's New in Autodesk EAGLE 8:
PCB layout software for every engineer
Bring your electronic inventions to life with a complete set of PCB layout and schematic editing tools in EAGLE software.
Modular design blocks (New!)
Reuse existing blocks of circuitry in a snap.
Keep designs of any size organized and in order.
Electrical rule checking
Have confidence in your schematic design.
Real-time design synchronization
Stay in-sync between schematic and PCB layout.
Easy-to-use schematic editor
Transform your ideas into reality with intuitive schematic capture.
New routing engine (New!)
Design beautiful PCB layouts fast.
BGA fanout (New!)
Escape from your BGA in seconds.
Simplified selection and editing (New!)
Select, group, and edit your design, your way.
Make one design and assemble many with variants.
Design with the latest technologies, including DDR4, PCI Express, or USB-C.
Design rule checking
Ensure your boards are ready to build.
Powerful PCB layout
Bring your design to life with intuitive PCB layout tools.
Unite your PCB and enclosure together.
The one-stop shop for reviewing your component needs.
Reduce worries about parts availability.
Accessible library content
Thousands of ready-to-use part libraries.
Generate your CAM outputs with a single click.
Fast track your designs to your mechanical tool.
User Language Programs (ULPs)
Improve your design tool process.
Includes 999 schematic sheets, 16 signal layers, and unlimited board areas.
*With the current group definition highlighted, selecting the RIPUP command now avoids unhighlighting the group.
*Avoid warning about forward and back annotation after switching to another sheet of the schematic.
*The library URN and version of a part and element is shown on the info dialog.
*Added 'Offline' mode with license cached locally for 14 days.
*Reduced startup time of EAGLE.
*Option GROUP command default on:
oAllow modal commands to use old style right mouse button cycle selection.
oPending text in the command line is no longer cleared by GROUP command auto-selection.
oFixed an issue with rotation and a right-click to rotate would revert back to original angle.
oWith this option switched off and defining a group, the previous active command is activated again.
oThe Esc key now exits the following commands and returns to the GROUP command: HOLE, JUNCTION, NET, PIN, PAD, and SMD.
*Fixed several issues with layers and layer presets behavior. Layer presets are now editable and removable via eagle.scr.
*A possible netclass inconsistency was fixed, if nets were created from a bus connected to a bus port.
*Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented updating of devices that share packages with other devices being updated.
*Control Panel was showing managed libraries that weren't in eaglerc file.
*After a library update the Manage Libraries dialog sorted the list by library name, now it uses the current sort column.
*Stability improvements of 14 days local license cache.
*Multiple fixes of unexpected Sign In dialog showing up.
*Fixed the "ABORT: 'Take(object)'" crash that could occur during differential pair routing or Follow-me route mode.
*Fixed the ROUTE command when placing a via up against an obstacle could potentially move the via onto a nearby grid and cause a clearance error with the obstacle.
*Fixed the MOVE command to not disconnect airwires from connected vias or wires.
*Fixed drawing issue with ROUTE and board elements. If the element had been moved and then that operation undone, then using the ROUTE command near that element would cause the element to not be drawn.
*The ROUTE command now is prevented to make changes in the Undo log, if Undo has been turned off.
*Fixed the ROUTE command selection to ignore airwires that are hidden by their parent signal.
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 7 or newer is required.
- EAGLE 64-bit requires a 64-bit operating system.
- Ebooks list page : 31813
- 2019-10-01Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.5.1 x64
- 2019-09-30Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.5.1 (x64)
- 2018-07-10Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.7.1 (x64)
- 2018-06-03Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.7.1 (x64)
- 2018-03-22Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.7.1 (x64)
- 2017-11-25Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.0 (x64)
- 2017-09-09Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.3.1 (x64)
- 2017-07-22Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.1 (x64)
- 2017-07-21Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.1 (x64)
- 2017-06-29Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.0 (x64) MultiLanguage
- 2017-06-28Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.0 (x64)
- 2017-06-28Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.0 (x64) MultiLanguage
- 2017-06-27Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.0 (x64)
- 2017-06-26Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.0 (x64)
- 2018-10-30Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.2 x64
- 2018-10-17Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.2 x64
- 2018-10-17Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.2 x64
- 2017-04-27Autodesk Eagle Premium V8 0 1 Multilingual (x64)
- 2017-03-03Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.0.1 Multilingual (x64)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.