Posted on 2017-12-15, by BaDshaH786.
File size: 511 MB
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released HSMWorks 2018.2.2 (R3) Build R3.42689, is an integrated 2.5- to 5-axis CAD/CAM programming solution for SOLIDWORKS.
About Autodesk HSMWorks. Autodesk HSM 2018 software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
HSMWorks is designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, providing a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks assembly environment into the CAM world. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel right at home working with HSMWorks and will be able to create high-quality toolpaths within minutes. New users will benefit from the comprehensive 2D and 3D CAD capabilities of SolidWorks mechanical design solutions and quickly extend any knowledge gained to the CAM process, resulting in improved design quality and reduced product development time.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Release Notes - 2018.2.2 (R3.2) Build R3.42689 / 14 December 2017:
This release contains a number of important fixes and improvements, as identified below.
The following changes have been made in the current update (2018.2.2):
Changes in toolpath generation:
- Fixed wrong toolpath for Swarf when using surface driven mode. #9068
- Fixed wrong toolpath for circular nested pockets for 2D Pocket. #8899
- Fixed issue with memory usage when machining tiny pockets for Adaptive Clearing. #8732
Changes to post processor:
- Fixed missing output of rotaries issue for posts with subprograms.
- Add missing G90 after machine retract for CR Onsrud 5-axis Router post.
- Add missing G90 after machine retract for DMS Router posts.
- Add missing G90 for 5AXISMAKER post after machine retract.
- Add missing G90 for HAAS posts after machine retract.
- Fixed SafeZHeightForWorkpiece for DATRON next post.
- Updated multi-axis support to handle rewinds better for Pocket NC post.
- Added support for setting machine type for Intelitek post.
- Added post for TRUMPF laser cutting.
- Added posts for CAMaster with WinCNC control.
- Added property to set 4th axis if available for Mach3Mill post.
- Added property to control tapping mode for FAGOR post.
- Added property to reverse the direction of G2/G3 for ProtoTRAK turning.
- Fixed canned cycle XYZ output for DATRON next post.
- Fixed tool definition issue for CAMplete APT post.
- Fixed color for etching for Universal Laser post.
- Fixed work offset for angular probing for HAAS UMC-750 post.
- Added forced multi-axis reset for Heidenhain posts when switching between indexed and simultaneous machining.
- Fixed potential failure when using for HAAS Next Generation M130 post.
- Fixed YZ axis inversion when secondary spindle is active for Doosan mill-turn post.
- Fixed thread orientation issue for tapping with chip breaking for HAAS posts by using G99.
- Removed G17/G18/G19 for G2/G3 to avoid issues for circular moves for Siemens 802D post.
- Fixed circular move for Anilam Conversational post.
- Updated description for Othermill post.
- Changed default to only output cutting for Universal Laser DXF post.
- Added support for G54.1P for Mitsubishi post.
- Added DMG Mori NHX post.
- Added AMADA laser post.
Version: Ultimate 2018.2.2 (R3) Build R3.42689
Supported Architectures: x64
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: compatible with the 2015 or newer versions of SOLIDWORKS
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 34411
- 2017-11-09Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2.1 (R3) Build R3.42644
- 2017-11-05Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2.1 (R3) Build R3.42644
- 2018-05-29Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2.2 (R3.2) Build R3.42689
- 2018-05-26Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3.2 (R4.2) Build R4.42864
- 2018-04-17Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3.2 (R4.2) Build R4.42864
- 2018-02-26Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3.2 (R4.2) Build R4.42864
- 2018-02-03Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3.1 (R4.1) Build R4.42817
- 2018-01-10Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3 (R4) Build R3.42793
- 2017-10-07Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2 (R3) Build R3.42596
- 2017-10-05Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2 (R3) Build R3.42596
- 2017-07-19Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.1 Update (Build R2.42084 / 30 June 2017)
- 2017-10-09Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R3.42596
- 2017-10-07Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R3.42596
- 2017-08-24Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R3.42230
- 2017-08-23Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.1.1 Ultimate (x64) Multilanguage
- 2017-08-19Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.1.1 Ultimate (x64) Multilanguage
- 2017-07-09Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R2.42084
- 2017-07-05Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R2.42084
- 2017-07-03Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R2.42084
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.