Posted on 2018-02-03, by BaDshaH786.
OS: WIndows 64bit | Language: Multilanguage | Size: 535 MB
Autodesk HSM 2018 software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
HSMWorks is designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, providing a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks assembly environment into the CAM world. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel right at home working with HSMWorks and will be able to create high-quality toolpaths within minutes. New users will benefit from the comprehensive 2D and 3D CAD capabilities of SolidWorks mechanical design solutions and quickly extend any knowledge gained to the CAM process, resulting in improved design quality and reduced product development time.
Release Notes - 2018.3.1 (R4.1) Update - Build R4.42817 / 2 February 2018
The following changes have been made in the current update (2018.3.1):
- Fixed reduced feedrate when using feed per rev for turning strategies. #9337
- Remove license expiration from about dialog. #9346
Changes to post processor:
- Added support for trunnion type 5-axis table for Robodrill post.
- The table C-axis will now be used indexing when machining from Z and the C-axis is available for Tormach PathPilot post.
- Added new properties to control if tool changer, work offsets, and machine retracts should be used for EMC post.
- Added new property 'useSmoothingType' to choose between high accuracy control type I (G5.1 Q1) or type II (G5 P10000) smoothing for DMG - Mori NHX post. The default is type I.
- Fixed wrong variables for drilling cycles for DATRON next post.
- Fixed WCS so it is output on first motion when using Format 1 for Fadal post.
- Fixed typo for Validating post.
- Fixed missing unit mapping for getGlobalParameter() API. #9347
- Fixed tool preview for HTML setup sheets for Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Fixed property descriptions for Fadal post.
- Fixed G71 threading cycle for Okuma turning post.
- Fixed failure for default handling of multi-axis toolpath.
- Fixed missing update of arc state for Curve.getEntity() API. #8893
- Update BOXFORD post for workpiece handling.
- Adjust the final point of the circle to lie exactly on the circle ProtoTRAK post.
- Adjust the final point of the circle to lie exactly on the circle ProtoTRAK turning post.
- Changed HAAS with A-axis post to use closest axis rotation.
- Enabled INCH/METRIC output for ISEL post.
- Changed the output of the G76 threading cycle to use a single (double) block instead of outputting blocks for each pass and fixed the output parameters of the cycle for Doosan mill-turn post.
- Increased the accuracy of the linear coordinates to alleviate problems with circular interpolation for Biesse CIX post.
- Tormach Slant-PRO post is now deprecated. Use the Tormach Turning (PathPilot) post instead.
- Removed the RapidTurn property since this setting is not required to run the RapidTurn accessory for Tormach Turning (PathPilot) post.
- Removed the 'preloadTool' property since the machine does not have this capability for Tormach.
- Guided deep drilling cycle is now using the given retract feedrate instead of the positioning feedate. The positioning feedrate will generally be low so this change can improve the machining time. #9310
- Changed shorten feature to only apply between onSection() and onSectionEnd(). #9248
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk HSMWorks
Version: 2018.3.1 (R4.1) Build R4.42817 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: compatible with the 2015 or newer versions of SOLIDWORKS
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 35898
- 2018-05-29Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2.2 (R3.2) Build R3.42689
- 2018-05-26Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3.2 (R4.2) Build R4.42864
- 2018-04-17Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3.2 (R4.2) Build R4.42864
- 2018-02-26Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3.2 (R4.2) Build R4.42864
- 2018-01-10Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.3 (R4) Build R3.42793
- 2017-12-15Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2.2 (R3) Build R3.42689
- 2017-11-09Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2.1 (R3) Build R3.42644
- 2017-11-05Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2.1 (R3) Build R3.42644
- 2017-10-07Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2 (R3) Build R3.42596
- 2017-10-05Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.2 (R3) Build R3.42596
- 2017-07-19Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.1 Update (Build R2.42084 / 30 June 2017)
- 2017-10-09Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R3.42596
- 2017-10-07Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R3.42596
- 2017-08-24Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R3.42230
- 2017-08-23Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.1.1 Ultimate (x64) Multilanguage
- 2017-08-19Autodesk HSMWorks 2018.1.1 Ultimate (x64) Multilanguage
- 2017-07-09Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R2.42084
- 2017-07-05Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R2.42084
- 2017-07-03Autodesk HSMWorks 2018 R2.42084
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.