Posted on 2018-07-23, by nokia241186.
Autodesk HSMWorks 2019 Build R1.42987 Ultimate | 583.8 mb
Autodesk Inc. has announced the release of HSMWorks 2019 Build R1.42987, is an integrated 2.5- to 5-axis CAD/CAM programming solution for SOLIDWORKS.
[b[i]Autodesk HSMWorks 2019 - Release Notes Build R1.42987 / 16 April 2018[/i][/b]
This release contains a number of important fixes and improvements, as identified below.
- Added Both-Ways Adaptive Clearing (#6890)
- Added support for 2D Adaptive Clearing (#7768)
- Added Tool Orientation to Probing (#9410)
- Added support for tapered walls in 2D Adaptive (#9201)
- Added API method to get objects in a job (#9320)
- Added API method to identify whether an object is a pattern (#9321)
- Added support for setting stock for HSMWorks API (#8723)
- Fixed compensation in control/wear for turning ID machining. (#7495)
- Fixed issue where duplicating an operation within a job causes operation to be unnecessarily marked dirty. (#9462)
- Fixed wrong multi-axis handling for feed optimization. (#9509)
- Changed guided deep drilling to use retract feedrate (#9310)
- Fixed issue where tool is not always taken to limit when rewind is required (#9559)
- Fixed out of memory error when using nested patterns with the Excel Setup Sheet (#3115)
- Fixed issue where rest machining does not calculate when preceded by a manual NC operation in turning operations (#9499)
- Fixed bad ordering issue when using both ways for Adaptive Clearing. (#9580)
- Fixed fragmentation of circular cutting passes and missing potential missing cut passes for turning when using rest machining. (#9529)
- Fixed wrong toolpath issue when using negative radial stock to leave for turning. (#9667)
- Fixed issue where the same cutting pass could be repeated when using rest machining for turning. (#9537)
- Improved rest machining quality for Turning Profile/Grooving. (#8385)
- Fixed potential issue where Turning Profile could ignore an area of the given part. (#9574)
- Fixed wrong ordering issue for 2D Contour. (#9415)
- Fixed wrong toolpath issue for Turning Grooving. (#9489)
- Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. (#9361)
- Fixed potential generation failure for Adaptive Clearing. (#9483)
- Fixed issue where lead would hit stock for Turning Grooving. (#9394)
- Fixed issue where cutting feedrate would be used instead of lead/in/out feedrate for certain linking moves for Adaptive Clearing. (#8845)
- Fixed missing compensation in control when using back trimming of cutting passes for 2D Contour. (#9391)
- Fixed preserve order when using roughing passes for 2D Contour/Pocket. (#9290)
- Fixed potential lead-out issue when using back cutting (Sandvik PrimeTurning) for Turning Profile. (#9073)
- Fixed issue where Adaptive Clearing was not using plunge feedrate. (#8708)
- Improved lead-in for finishing passes by extending beyond the safe distance for 2D Contour. This will avoid skipped passes in additional cases. (#9260)
- Improved linking for Adaptive Clearing to avoid stay further away from stock when moving down outside of stock. (#9066)
- Fixed issue where the minimum cutting radius setting affected 2D Contour toolpaths when it shouldn't (#8598)
- Added support for subprograms for Robodrill post.
- Added post for Messer plasma.
- Updated retract and coolant handling for DATRON MCR posts.
- Added support for left-handed tapping and a self-reversing tapping head for Tormach PathPilot post.
- Improved tailstock handling for Okuma LB3000 post.
- Patterned operations can now be output using XYZ mode for HAAS mill-turn posts.
- Fixed various issues for different machine types for Techno CNC Router post.
- Fixed incremental Z output for Biesse CIX post.
- Fixed retract handling for Bridgeport DX-32 post.
- Fixed handling of machine orientation when using subprograms for posts.
- Fixed retract handling for DATRON posts.
- Fixed tailstock support for mill-turn posts.
- Fixed tailstock support for Okuma LB3000 mill-turn posts.
- Fixed tailstock support for HAAS mill-turn posts.
- Updated G187 for HAAS posts.
- Updated tool call handling for Grbl post.
- General improvements for DATRON next post.
- Improved retract and coolant handling for Siemens 802D post.
- Improved retract and coolant handling for posts.
- Updated work plane handling for posts.
Autodesk HSMWorks 2019 Build R1.42987
About Autodesk HSMWorks. Autodesk HSM software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
HSMWorks is designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, providing a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks assembly environment into the CAM world. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel right at home working with HSMWorks and will be able to create high-quality toolpaths within minutes. New users will benefit from the comprehensive 2D and 3D CAD capabilities of SolidWorks mechanical design solutions and quickly extend any knowledge gained to the CAM process, resulting in improved design quality and reduced product development time.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk HSMWorks
Version: 2019 Build R1.42987 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: compatible with the 2016 or newer versions of SOLIDWORKS
Size: 583.8 mb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36776
- 2019-03-25Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.3.1 build R4.43473
- 2019-02-24Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.3 build R4.43461
- 2019-02-04Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.3 build R4.43461
- 2019-01-10Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2.1 Build R3.43434 (x64)
- 2018-12-21Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2.1 build R3.43434 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2018-12-21Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2.1 build R3.43434 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2018-11-21Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2.1 build R3.43434 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2018-11-16Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2 Build R3.43380 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-11-01Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2 Build R3.43380
- 2018-10-18Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2 Build R3.43380 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-10-16Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.2 Build R3.43380 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-07-25Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.1 Build R2.43091
- 2018-07-21Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.1 Build R2.43091
- 2018-06-27Autodesk HSMWorks 2019-R1.42987
- 2018-06-07Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.0.1 Build R1.43015 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-05-31Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.0.1 Build R1.43015 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-05-28Autodesk HSMWorks 2019.0.1 Build R1.43015 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-05-01Autodesk HSMWorks 2019-R1.42987
- 2018-04-27Autodesk HSMWorks 2019 R1.42987 Win64
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.