Posted on 2019-03-24, updated at 2019-05-10, by voska89.
Dorota Huizinga, Adam Kolawa, "Automated Defect Prevention: Best Practices in Software Management"
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0470042125 | PDF | pages: 454 | 4.8 mb
This book describes an approach to software management based on establishing an infrastructure that serves as the foundation for the project. This infrastructure defines people roles, necessary technology, and interactions between people and technology. This infrastructure automates repetitive tasks, organizes project activities, tracks project status, and seamlessly collects project data to provide measures necessary for decision making. Most importantly, this infrastructure sustains and facilitates the improvement of human-defined processes.
The methodology described in the book, which is called Automated Defect Prevention (ADP) stands out from the current software landscape as a result of two unique features: its comprehensive approach to defect prevention, and its far-reaching emphasis on automation. ADP is a practical and thorough guide to implementing and managing software projects and processes. It is a set of best practices for software management through process improvement, which is achieved by the gradual automation of repetitive tasks supported and sustained by this flexible and adaptable infrastructure, an infrastructure that essentially forms a software production line.
In defining the technology infrastructure, ADP describes necessary features rather than specific tools, thus remaining vendor neutral. Only a basic subset of features that are essential for building an effective infrastructure has been selected. Many existing commercial and non-commercial tools support these, as well as more advanced features. Appendix E contains such a list.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39946
- 2019-05-10Automated Defect Prevention Best Practices in Software Management
- 2012-02-13Automated Defect Prevention: Best Practices in Software Management - Adam Kolawa
- 2011-08-24Automated Defect Prevention: Best Practices in Software Management
- 2011-03-14Automated Defect Prevention: Best Practices in Software Management (Repost)
- 2008-03-25Automated Defect Prevention: Best Practices in Software Management
- 2010-02-24The Practical Guide to Defect Prevention (Best Practices) - Removed
- 2011-10-05Susan Snedaker, Robert McCrie, "IThe Best Damn IT Security Management Book Period"
- 2011-05-14Best Practices of Project Management Groups in Large Functional Organizations
- 2018-04-13Best Practices in Talent Management; How the World's Leading Corporations Manage, Develop, and Retain Top Talent
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Best Practices im Value Management: Wie Sie durch Einkauf und Technik einen nachhaltigen Wertbeitrag leisten konnen (German Edition)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] A Risk Professional?s Survival Guide: Applied Best Practices in Risk Management (Wiley Finance)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Best Practices in Software Measurement
- 2013-11-12Stephen Forte - Best Practices for Software Startups - Removed
- 2013-11-12Pluralsight - Best Practices for Software Startups with Stephen Forte [26 wmv] - Removed
- 2013-11-08Pluralsight-Best Practices for Software Startups - Removed
- 2013-11-06Pluralsight - Best Practices for Software Startups with Stephen Forte - Removed
- 2013-11-03Stephen Forte - Best Practices for Software Startups - Removed
- 2013-11-02Pluralsight-Best Practices for Software Startups with Stephen Forte - Removed
- 2013-11-02Stephen Forte - Best Practices for Software Startups - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.