Posted on 2017-03-15, by nobihai.
BBC Arctic with Bruce Parry|7.29 GB Description Amazon presenter Bruce Parry turns his attention to the Arctic Circle. Indigenous ways of life that have remained virtually unchanged for millennia will cease within our lifetimes. Marine mammal hunters, like the Inuit of Northern Greenland, will have to find new ways to live in this harsh place. They are the last of their kind. But for others, this rapidly changing world promises great opportunity. The Arctic is rich in oil, gas and minerals. The US geological survey estimates that 25% of the world's undiscovered oil and gas could be located under the polar ice cap. However this series will not be a series about the politics or science of global warming. The focus will be human. Bruce, and his BAFTA winning production team, have found a method of telling important global stories with humour and warmth, drawing a large, young audience to often difficult issues. Same immersive format as Amazon, with Parry embedding himself in a series of indigenous tribes plus camps of Westerners who make their living out of the region's natural resources. Siberia It's summer solstice in Siberia, a time of endless daylight and extraordinary festivals. Bruce Parry journeys to meet the Sakha horse people and a remote encampment of Eveny reindeer herders in the wild Verkhoyansk Mountains, where he finds out how they are embracing the challenges of a post-Soviet Arctic. For Bruce, it's also a journey of personal discovery as he goes in search of the ancient shamanic religion of these wild northern lands. Greenland Bruce Parry journeys to the far north of Greenland, home to the last traditional Inuit hunters. Bruce experiences the realities of life - and death - on a seal hunt, and learns how climate change is threatening their ancient way of life. But while global warming is causing problems for the hunters, it is providing others with new opportunities. As the vast Greenland ice sheet melts, new mineral riches are being revealed. Bruce works with a mining team who are about to strike it big. Greenland is changing fast - but will there still be a place for hunters in the Arctic of the twenty-first Century? Alaska Bruce travels to Alaska, America's last great wilderness, where modern-day pioneers are harvesting the vast natural wealth of the seas. Bruce learns the ropes onboard a salmon-fishing boat, and dives to the bottom of the Bering Sea to look for gold. In the far north Bruce witnesses the annual whale hunt of the Inupiak people whose ancient tradition is now at odds with the modern world and questions what is more important: the life of a whale or the death of a culture? Canada Bruce travels to the far north of Canada to live with the Caribou people and witness their annual spring hunt. The Gwitchin tribe has hunted migrating caribou in the Arctic wilderness for thousands of years, but this tradition is now under threat from oil exploration. Bruce then heads south to the tar sands of Alberta, home to the second largest oil reserves in the world, to discover how native people cope when the oil industry moves into their territory. Northern Europe The final stage of Bruce Parry's six-month journey is through Arctic Europe. He travels to a remote Russian village, deep within the vast boreal forest that stretches for thousands of miles across the top of the world. Life here has changed little for hundreds of years, and people still depend on the food they gather from the woods that surround them. Bruce then travels north into Norway where he lives with the Saami, reindeer herders who use snow machines, boats and even helicopters to move their animals. Bruce's last stop is a remote scientific community in the Svalbard archipelago where he learns about the fragility of Arctic ecosystem. As the long winter night draws in, Bruce is treated to an iconic Arctic spectacle as the aurora borealis light up the night sky. URL:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xgh30
- Ebooks list page : 31195
- 2017-03-12BBC Arctic with Bruce Parry
- 2017-02-17BBC Arctic with Bruce Parry
- 2019-07-06Bbc Mountain With The Australian Chamber Orchestra (2018)
- 2019-06-30Swing Trade Accelerator - Trade with Bruce
- 2019-06-27Swing Trade Accelerator - Trade with Bruce
- 2019-04-20Trade with Bruce
- 2019-04-15Trade With Bruce
- 2019-04-14Trade with Bruce
- 2019-04-01Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with WordPress
- 2019-03-31Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with HTML5 & CSS3
- 2019-01-28Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with HTML5 & CSS3
- 2019-01-28Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with WordPress
- 2019-01-11Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with WordPress
- 2019-01-11Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with HTML5 & CSS3
- 2019-01-11Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with HTML5 & CSS
- 2019-01-08Build World Class Websites like BBC. com with HTML5 & CSS3
- 2017-03-02Unity 5: Network Gaming with Bruce Van Horn
- 2016-12-20Big Gilson With Bruce Ewan & The Solid Senders - Live At The Blue Note (2002)
- 2016-06-15BBC - Living with Dementia: Chris's Story (2016) 720p HDTV x264-MVGroup
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.