Posted on 2017-05-19, updated at 2017-10-18, by everest555.
BUILD VIRTUAL REALITY GAMES FOR GOOGLE CARDBOARD USING UNITY
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 7 Hours | Lec: 71 | 1.19 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn by building 3 Virtual Reality Games for the Google Cardboard and One Desktop game using Unity.
Curious about Virtual Reality, You have come to the right place. Learn the basics fundamentals and programming techniques required for building fully functional Virtual Reality Apps & Games for the Google CardBoard. For this course you will need a Google CardBoard and an Android Smartphone or iPhone.
So what is Virtual Reality?
According to Wikipedia, Virtual Reality is defined as computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment, such as a helmet with a screen inside or gloves fitted with sensors.
Now Virtual Reality is an old technology. Engineers & Developers have been working on Virtual Reality technology since 1950's. But due to lack of advancement in mobile technology, Virtual Reality did not take off in the yesteryears. Times have changed now and the world had seen rapid growth in Virtual Reality field in the last couple of years. Companies like Facebook, Google, HTC and Sony have all invested heavily in the Virtual Reality platform. So before dividing deep into Virtual Reality programming students will first understand the basics of Virtual Reality technology and VR headsets.
Power of Virtual Reality
I came across Virtual Reality in 2013 after a I watched a video of Oculus Rift. Even though the Oculus Rift was in Prototyping phase during that time it looked like a promising product. A year later in 2014 Facebook purchased the Oculus Rift company for a whooping $2 billion and in the same year Google launched it own VR platform called the Google Cardboard which revolutionized the entire VR industry. Since then many company have tried building their own VR Headsets.
Virtual Reality was previously(and is still) used in flight simulations so that pilots can improve thenir flying skills. So instead of directly flying an actual airplane or fighter plane, amateur pilots can first try their hands on a Virtual Plane. But after the popularity of VR headsets; Virtual Reality has now expanded in the field of Military, Gaming, Healthcare, VR Shopping, YouTube videos, Virtual tours, Therapy and Space Exploration just to name a few.
Course Content and Overview
This course is designed for students interested in creating Virtual Reality Games. No coding experience is required; all you need is a Google Cardboard and an Android or iOS device for testing your Virtual Reality game. We will start from basics of Unity, C# platform and then move to higher topics
Are you a beginner to C# programming? No PROBLEM, In this course students will first build a Desktop game called the Ball Runner in which you will learn the basic concepts related and C# programming
Virtual Reality Games
In this course you will build a total of 3 VR games. Each VR game has a different learning objective which will take your programming expertise in VR from beginner to intermediate level. All these games can be run inside an Android or iOS device
- Ebooks list page : 31553
- 2017-09-27Build 30 Mini Virtual Reality Games in Unity 3D From Scratch
- 2017-09-12Make Mobile Vr Games In Unity With C# For Google Cardboard (2017)
- 2017-07-15Make Mobile VR Games in Unity with C# for Google Cardboard (2017)
- 2017-03-31UDEMY BUILD 20 SPRITEKIT GAMES FOR IPAD USING XCODE AND SWIFT TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2017-03-25Recent Advances on Using Virtual Reality Technologies for Rehabilitation
- 2016-07-18Build 20 SpriteKit Games for iPad using Xcode and Swift
- 2010-04-07Virtual Storytelling. Using Virtual Reality Technologies for Storytelling: 4th International Conference, ICVS 2007, Saint-Malo, France, December 5-7, 2007, ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2009-08-17Virtual Storytelling. Using Virtual Reality Technologies for Storytelling
- 2008-02-11Games For Windows - February 2008
- 2017-10-29Alternate Reality Games For Behavioral and Social Science Research
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Build 20 SpriteKit Games for iPad and build 15 Webstes!
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Alternate Reality Games For Behavioral and Social Science Research
- 2016-06-07Build 20 SpriteKit Games for iPad and build 15 Websites!
- 2016-05-08Build 20 Spritekit Games For Ipad And Build 15 Websites!
- 2013-11-10Efraim Meulenberg - Game Development for iPhone/iPad Using Unity iPhone
- 2013-11-01Efraim Meulenberg - Game Development for iPhone/iPad Using Unity iPhone
- 2012-05-19VTC.Com Game Development For iPhone iPad Using Unity iPhone-iRONiSO
- 2011-02-19[HTTP] VTC.com Game Development For iPhone iPad Using Unity iPhone
- 2010-11-28VTC.com Game Development For iPhone iPad Using Unity iPhone
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.