Posted on 2013-12-22, updated at 2018-12-13. By anonymous.
2003 | 372 Pages | ISBN: 3540442731 | PDF | 4 MB
Basics of Acupuncture shows that it is possible to integrate Western medicine and traditional Chinese concepts. It starts with an updated review of the scientific bases of acupuncture and related research. A short introduction on the theory of traditional Chinese medicine is followed by a detailed account of diagnosis. Main topic is the description of the Chinese systems of channels, functional organs and the most important acupuncture points.The remainder of the book is devoted to treatment, based on western modes of diagnosis. The methods and applications of needling and moxibustion are described, and the most important points are given for frequently encountered diseases.
- Ebooks list page : 24237
- 2018-12-13Basics of Acupuncture
- 2018-12-05Basics of Acupuncture
- 2014-05-02Basics of Acupuncture, (5th edition) (Repost)
- 2019-08-13Practice of Acupuncture: Point Location Treatment Options TCM Basics
- 2012-05-10Beyond Beading Basics
- 2012-01-06Franzosisch lernen mit The Grooves - Groovy Basics
- 2011-10-20The Basics of Troubleshooting in Plastics Processing An Introductory Practical Guide
- 2011-10-02Green Transportation Basics: A Green Energy Guide
- 2019-10-07Udemy - Learn Data Science Basics
- 2019-10-07MQL4 TUTORIAL BASICS 4 - CREATE A FOREX ROBOT FOR METATRADER
- 2019-10-06The Back to Basics Handbook
- 2019-10-04MQL5 Tutorial Basics 4 - Simple Algo Trading for Metatrader5
- 2019-10-03Git Basics. Commits, code merges, GitHub repository
- 2019-10-03Learn Data Science with Python - Part 1 Python Basics
- 2019-10-02R Language Basics
- 2019-10-02Makeup Basics Learn Eye Makeup Today!
- 2019-10-01Emacs basics
- 2019-10-01Basics Of Artificial Intelligence for beginners (Updated)
- 2019-09-30Social Media Marketing Basics For Complete Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.