Be the Solution: How Entrepreneurs and Conscious Capitalists Can Solve All the Worlds Problems (repost)
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-03-05. By anonymous.
2009 | ISBN: 0470450037, 047048814X | 374 pages | PDF | 1,9 MB
Wiley for Be the Solution
"In the past, many believed you either went into 'public service' to do good, or you 'went into business' to make money. Few realized that the long-term success of business depends on serving people, not making money. Few realized that perhaps the best way to serve the public was through free enterprise. Whole Foods Market founder John Mackey, visionary thinker Michael Strong, micro lender Muhammad Yunus, and a few others understand these truths. Be the Solution is the best single book to read to understand the emerging ways in which entrepreneurs can change the world."
â€”Gary Hoover, serial entrepreneur, founder of Hoover's Business Information Service, Hooversworld.com
"Michael Strong speaks the truth. A must-read for our new American government."
â€”Sam Wyly, founder, Green Mountain Energy; author of 1,000 Dollars and an Idea
"This book is totally fantastic. Treat your mind to a feast. Use it to tune your vision towards what really works."
â€”Charles Harper, Senior Executive VP, Chief Strategist, John Templeton Foundation
"Perhaps more than ever before, young people today are motivated by the desire to make the world a better place. Unfortunately, many have little idea about how to do it, and their educational studies provide them with little direction. In contrast, this book is a road map about how we can get from where we are to where we want to beâ€”to a more peaceful, more prosperous, and more environmentally sound world. Plus, it is exciting, uplifting, and adventurous. Indeed, it provides the recipe for a better world."
â€”Dr. James Gwartney, coauthor of Economic Freedom of the World: 2007 Annual Report; Gus A. Stavros Eminent Scholar Chair at Florida State University
"This is a very thoughtful and timely book that asks us to look aroundâ€”and to look withinâ€”the amazing opportunities that entrepreneurship offers to the world. I recommend this book to anyone interested in finding solutions to the current crisis."
â€”Giancarlo Ibarguen, Executive President, Universidad Francisco Marroquin
"At last, a book about the heart of capitalism as a force for creating good in the world for solving many of our tough societal problems. I hope our political leaders read it."
â€”R. Edward Freeman, Olsson Professor of Business Administration, Academic Director, Business Roundtable Institute for Corporate Ethics, University of Virginia
- Ebooks list page : 21515
- 2019-03-27Be the Solution How Entrepreneurs and Conscious Capitalists Can Solve All the Worlds Problems
- 2011-10-25Be the Solution: How Entrepreneurs and Conscious Capitalists Can Solve All the Worlds Problems
- 2010-07-13Be the Solution: How Entrepreneurs and Conscious Capitalists Can Solve All the Worlds Problems
- 2018-01-14[PDF] 1:59: The Sub-Two-Hour Marathon Is Within ReachHeres How It Will Go Down, and What It Can Teach All Runners about Training and Racing
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together
- 2016-12-27[PDF] Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together
- 2014-05-20The New Health Insurance Solution: How to Get Cheaper, Better Coverage Without a Traditional Employer Plan (repost)
- 2007-07-20[request]ESO: How You and Your Lover Can Give Each Other Hours of Extended Sexual Orgasm
- 2018-10-30The No-Cry Nap Solution Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-24The No-Cry Nap Solution Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Parenting Apart: How Separated and Divorced Parents Can Raise Happy and Secure Kids
- 2017-10-25How Interval and Fuzzy Techniques Can Improve Teaching
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Accountability for Learning: How Teachers and School Leaders Can Take Charge
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Parenting Apart: How Separated and Divorced Parents Can Raise Happy and Secure Kids
- 2014-05-26Level Best: How Small and Grassroots Nonprofits Can Tackle Evaluation and Talk Results (repost)
- 2014-03-11How To Reduce Workplace Conflict And Stress: How Leaders And Their Employees Can Protect Their Sanity And... (repost)
- 2011-08-21The Power of Pull: How Small Moves, Smartly Made, Can Set Big Things in Motion (repost)
- 2010-08-27Parenting Apart: How Separated and Divorced Parents Can Raise Happy and Secure Kids
- 2010-07-06Discover How Time and Attendance Systems Can Save Money, Free Resource Nation, Inc. Buyer's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.