Posted on 2011-03-28. By anonymous.
The December 2009/January 2010 issue of Beadwork is teeming with designs made by talented artists. Though David Chatt is best known for his intricate work in seed beads, read all about the different and exciting materials he’s now incorporating into his artwork. Cynthia Rutledge, author of Beadwork’s very first Master Class, returns this issue to share how her discovery of gem-setting techniques has taken her work to the next level and how you, too, can give gem setting a go. Our four Designers of the Year for 2009 (beading pros Jean Campbell, Marcia DeCoster, Jamie Hogsett, and Lisa Kan) wrap up a sensational year with a great holiday-season collection of projects—from sweet and sparkly to bold and dramatic. Want to get a leg up on your holiday shopping? Then don’t miss this issue’s expanded Cool Stuff department for gifts any beader in your life can’t live without. For 19 holiday designs that explore 16 beading techniques (right-angle weave, peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, and more) and get you geared up for winter, pick up this latest issue of Beadwork.
- Ebooks list page : 11117
- 2016-10-25Quick & Easy Beadwork - 2017
- 2016-07-01Bead Quilled Jewelry New Beadwork Designs with Square Stitch
- 2014-05-10Beadwork - June-July 2014
- 2014-05-03Beadwork - June-July 2014
- 2014-04-30Beadwork – June-July 2014
- 2014-04-29Beadwork - June/July 2014
- 2014-04-29Beadwork - June - July 2014
- 2014-03-23Beadwork - April/May 2014
- 2014-03-18Beadwork - February/March 2014
- 2013-10-12Beadwork - October/November 2013
- 2013-09-27Beadwork - August/September 2013
- 2013-09-27Beadwork - June/July 2013
- 2013-09-26Beadwork - April/May 2013
- 2013-09-26Beadwork - February/March 2013
- 2013-09-25Beadwork December 2012/January 2013
- 2013-08-10Beadwork - AugustSeptember 2013
- 2013-08-07Beadwork - June/July 2013
- 2013-08-07Beadwork - August/September 2013
- 2013-07-28The Beader's Color Mixing Directory: 200 failsafe color schemes for beautiful beadwork
- 2013-05-31Native American Beadwork: Traditional Beading Techniques for the Modern-Day Beadworker
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.