Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Michiko Suzuki, "Becoming Modern Women: Love and Female Identity in Prewar Japanese Literature and Culture"
2009 | pages: 248 | ISBN: 0804761981 | PDF | 3,6 mb
Presenting a fresh examination of women writers and prewar ideology, this book breaks new ground in its investigation of love as a critical aspect of Japanese culture during the early to mid-twentieth century. As a literary and cultural history of love and female identity, Becoming Modern Women focuses on same-sex love, love marriage, and maternal loveâ€•new terms at that time; in doing so, it shows how the idea of "woman," within the context of a vibrant print culture, was constructed through the modern experience of love. Author Michiko Suzuki's work complements current scholarship on female identities such as "Modern Girl" and "New Woman," and interprets women's fiction in conjunction with nonfiction from a range of mediaâ€•early feminist writing, sexology books, newspapers, bestselling love treatises, native ethnology, and historiography. While illuminating the ways in which women used and challenged ideas about love, Suzuki explores the historical and ideological shifts of the period, underscoring the broader connections between gender, modernity, and nationhood.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38979
- 2019-01-15Becoming Modern Women Love and Female Identity in Prewar Japanese Literature and Culture
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Becoming Modern Women: Love and Female Identity in Prewar Japanese Literature and Culture
- 2012-11-30Becoming Modern Women: Love and Female Identity in Prewar Japanese Literature and Culture
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2018-11-23Erotic Coleridge Women, Love, and the Law Against Divorce
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Understanding Doulas and Childbirth: Women, Love, and Advocacy
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Erotic Coleridge: Women, Love and the Law Against Divorce - Removed
- 2009-11-12Erotic Coleridge: Women, Love, and the Law against Divorce
- 2008-12-11Men, Women, Love and Romance: Under the Covers of the Bedroom Revolution
- 2018-07-31Queering Childhood in Early Modern English Drama and Culture
- 2011-07-03Ships on Maps: Pictures of Power in Renaissance Europe (Early Modern History : Society and Culture)
- 2010-06-08Colonial Women: Race and Culture in Stuart Drama
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Transatlantic Women: Nineteenth-Century American Women Writers and Great Britain (Becoming Modern: New Nineteenth-Century Studies)
- 2012-05-26MODERN BIOLOGY - Postlethwait and Hopson
- 2019-02-22Swoon Great Seducers and Why Women Love Them [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-31Men On Women Perspectives on Life, Love, and Relationships
- 2019-01-27Swoon Great Seducers and Why Women Love Them [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24Men On Women Perspectives on Life, Love, and Relationships
- 2019-01-23Men On Women: Perspectives on Life, Love, and Relationships
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.