Posted on 2007-12-06, updated at 2009-09-12. By anonymous.
Publisher: Sams; Pap/Cdr edition (December 3, 2004) | ISBN-10: 0672326612 | CHM | 3,8 Mb | 432 pages
There are many programming hobbyists who write 2D games but there are far fewer that grasp the concepts of 3D programming. Although there are also quite a few game development books on the market, few deal with 3D game development. Those that do are mainly aimed at advanced readers. This book will provide a practical, example driven approach to learning the unique art of 3D Game Development that even the beginner can grasp.
It won t get bogged down in page after page of boring theory but instead will teach through many interesting hands on examples. Tom Miller brings years and years of 3D game programming to the table and couples that with an engaging writing style to mentor readers in the intricacies of game development. The book starts out with a crash course in game programming concepts and then progresses into developing 3 different types of games with many useful tips, notes, and cautions along the way. This title will serve as a useful guide to either current 2D game developers or programmers that want to learn to program games.
DL: Easy-Share or Depositfiles or Rapidshare
great share thx alot
- Ebooks list page : 1451
- 2007-12-22Beginning 3D Game Programming by Tom Miller
- 2007-10-31Beginning 3D Game Programming by Tom Miller
- 2012-04-19Beginning Java SE 6 Game Programming by Jonathan S. Harbour [REPOST]
- 2011-09-16Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB.NET
- 2011-08-08Beginning 3D Game Programming
- 2007-06-24Managed DirectX 9 Kick Start: Graphics and Game Programming
- 2017-10-16Beginning C Game Programming
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Beginning C# Game Programming (Premier Press Game Development)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Beginning Direct3D Game Programming, Second Edition (Premier Press Game Development)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Beginning Flash Game Programming For Dummies
- 2017-03-14Beginning C Game Programming Part 1 2 Packt Publishing
- 2017-02-09Beginning C Game Programming - Part 2
- 2016-10-23Beginning C Game Programming
- 2013-12-15Beginning C Game Programming (Premier Press Game Development)
- 2013-12-09Beginning C Game Programming [Repost]
- 2013-12-02Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB .NET - eazydoc.com
- 2013-10-31Beginning OpenGL Game Programming (with source code) (Repost)
- 2013-10-31Beginning C# Game Programming [Repost]
- 2013-07-28Beginning Java Game Programming (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.