Author: Mason McCuskey
Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2007-06-22. By anonymous.
- Author: Mason McCuskey
This guide covers the challenges that you will face as you create sound effects and music for your games and gives you the information you need to face these challenges head-on. You'll also learn how to compose dynamic music, program 3D sound, and more.
No matter how exciting the game and how realistic the visual effects, without catchy audio in the background it's obvious that something is missing. New developments in technology enable you to do things with audio that weren't possible before, but they also make it necessary to find a guide that walks you through the technical hurdles. "Beginning Game Audio Programming" covers the challenges that you will face as you create sound effects and music for your games and gives you the information you need to face these challenges head-on. You'll learn how to compose dynamic music and program 3D sound. There's even coverage of using DirectPlay Voice for real- time voice chat in your games! If you are comfortable with C++ and DirectX, then you're ready to dive into the exciting world of audio with "Beginning Game Audio Programming".
- Ebooks list page : 808
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Beginning Game Audio Programming
- 2013-05-04Mason McCuskey, Beginning Game Audio Programming (Repost)
- 2010-10-24Beginning Game Audio Programming (repost)
- 2010-05-10Beginning Game Audio Programming AI Game Development
- 2009-11-13Beginning Game Audio Programming (Repost)
- 2007-07-06Beginning Game Audio Programming by Mason McCuskey
- 2007-06-08Beginning Game Audio Programming by Mason McCuskey
- 2007-06-01Beginning Game Audio Programming
- 2007-05-31McCuskey, "Beginning Game Audio Programming"
- 2007-05-27Beginning Game Audio Programming
- 2012-04-19The Game Audio Tutorial: A Practical Guide to Sound and Music for Interactive Games by Richard Stevens [REPOST] - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Game Audio Programming: Principles and Practices
- 2019-08-20Coursera - Beginning Game Programming with C# (University of Colorado System)
- 2018-10-31Beginning Game Programming (2nd edition)
- 2018-09-08Beginning Game Programming (2nd edition)
- 2018-07-13Beginning Game Programming 4th Edition
- 2018-07-11Beginning Game Programming 4th Edition
- 2018-06-05Beginning Game Programming 4th Edition
- 2018-03-01Beginning Game Programming
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.