Posted on 2014-06-15. By anonymous.
W. David Pierce, â€ŽCarl D. Cheney - Behavior Analysis and Learning (3rd edition)
Published: 2003-08-01 | ISBN: 0805844899 | PDF | 528 pages | 6 MB
Behavior Analysis and Learning is an essential textbook covering the basic principles in the field of behavior analysis and learned behaviors. Both active researchers, the authors are disciples of a coherent theory--experimental analysis of behavior--pioneered by B.F. Skinner. Using this theory as a base to explain human behavior, researchers must understand the interactions between an individual and his or her environment.
Expanding on concepts of the past editions, this book:
*is an advanced introductory text on operant conditioning from a very consistent Skinnerian perspective;
*covers a range of principles from basic respondent conditioning through applied behavior analysis into cultural design;
*treats the topic from a consistent world view of selectionism;
*elaborates on Darwinian components and biological connections with behavior; and,
*expands most chapters with revised references and additional citations.
The material presented in this book provides the reader with the best available foundation in behavior science. The discovery of functional relations between the organism and the environment constitute the objective foundation for this book. These functional relationships are described, and their application in accounting for old behavior and generating new behavior is illustrated. As such, this book is a valuable resource for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in psychology or other behavior-based disciplines.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27673
- 2014-06-18Behavior Analysis and Learning (3rd edition)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Behavior Analysis and Learning: Fifth Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Behavior Analysis and Learning: Fourth Edition
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Behavior Analysis and Learning 3rd ed - W. Pierce, C. Cheney (LEA, 2004)
- 2017-03-2001102-[Upload 2017]-Behavior Analysis and Learning 3rd ed - W. Pierce, C. Cheney (LEA, 2004)
- 2014-04-21Behavior Analysis and Learning, Fifth Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-21Behavior Analysis and Learning, Fourth Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-17Behavior Analysis and Learning: Fourth Edition
- 2013-09-21Behavior Analysis and Learning - Fifth Edition
- 2013-09-14Behavior Analysis and Learning - Fifth Edition
- 2013-09-11Behavior Analysis and Learning: Fifth Edition - Removed
- 2017-07-24Behavior Analysis and Learning: A Biobehavioral Approach, 6th Edition
- 2007-08-05[request]Digital Control System Analysis and Design,3rd edition, Prentice Hall
- 2019-09-01The Complete Musician; An Integrated Approach to Tonal Theory, Analysis, and Listening, 3rd Edition
- 2018-12-24Digital Control System Analysis and Design (3rd Edition)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Understanding Behaviorism: Behavior, Culture, and Evolution, 3rd Edition
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 3rd Edition
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Space Mission Analysis and Design, 3rd edition (Space Technology Library, Vol. 8)
- 2014-02-12Capital Market Instruments: Analysis and Valuation, (3rd Edition) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.