Posted on 2019-01-01, by fubber.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course you will:
Have more confidence
Know how to create effective presentations quickly
You will know how to practice effectively
You will know how to have greater impact
Access to a computer or mobile device with a good internet connection
Self awareness of what you do well and where you struggle when it comes to ceating and delivering presentations
A willingness to take what you learn and put it into practice
A genuine desire to improve as a presenter
Being able to present is a core skill for any professional. Some just appear to be naturals. But many struggle.
The reality is that with the right help and support you can be creating and delivering great presentations every time, no matter how difficult or complex the information you have to deliver.
If you are a professional in a functional role in an organisation and have to present information to small or large groups and you want to get better at presenting this course is for you.
The course is for you if you want to:
Overcome the common barriers or mindsets that get in the way of presenting
Know how to create great presentations quickly and easily
Know how to practice your presentation effectively
Learn techniques to help you manage nerves when presenting
Deliver an effective presentation every time
Be better at dealing with questions that are raised as a result of your presentation.
The course is divided into 24 lectures. Most of these are short lectures of around 2 minutes duration. Supplementary materials such as checklists and text are included.
Completion of this course will take in the region of 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on the amount of time you take to complete the activities associated with each lecture.
10 reasons why you would want to take this course:
Reason #1: You have to deliver presentations but have little or no past training on how to do it.
Reason #2: You know your subject content well but lack confidence in communicating it to others.
Reason #3: You have too much content and struggle to determine what to include and what to leave out of your presentation.
Reason #4: You think you are no good at presenting and so tend to avoid it if you can.
Reason #5: You want a structure for creating a presentation that you can use over and over again
Reason #6: You want to make an impact when presenting
Reason #7: You want to achieve your intended outcome when it comes to presenting
Reason #8: You want to positively influence when presenting
Reason #9: You want to get even better at presenting
Reason #10: You want to be successful in your career
Who this course is for:
Individuals who have to present to small and larger groups
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 75 Kbps
Frame rate: 10.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 58 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from NovaFile
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38389
- 2019-07-10Linkedin Learning Being An Effective Technical Communicator Bifiso
- 2019-07-10Linkedin Learning Being An Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-03-31Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-03-31Linkedin Learning Being An Effective Technical Communicator-Bifiso
- 2019-03-10Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-03-02Linkedin - Being An Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-03-01LINKEDIN LEARNING BEING AN EFFECTIVE TECHNICAL COMMUNICATOR
- 2019-02-05BEING AN EFFECTIVE TECHNICAL COMMUNICATOR BiFiSO
- 2019-02-04Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-01-30Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-01-25Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2019-01-24Being an Effective Technical Communicator
- 2018-11-28Being an Effective Team Member
- 2018-10-05Being an Effective Team Member
- 2018-09-04Being an Effective Team Member
- 2018-07-14Being an Effective Team Member
- 2018-07-08HBR Guides to Being an Effective Manager Collection 5 Books
- 2018-07-04HBR Guides to Being an Effective Manager Collection: 5 Books
- 2014-01-17Digital-Tutors - Being an Effective Animation Supervisor - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.