[share_ebook] Betty Crocker The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles & More (Betty Crocker Big Book) - Betty Crocker
Author: Betty Crocker
Publisher: Betty Crocker
Posted on 2012-02-18, by 4bookholic.
Betty Crocker The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles & More (Betty Crocker Big Book)
Betty Crocker | Betty Crocker | 2010 | 336 pages | English | PDF
Make weeknight meals bigger and better than ever! Betty Crocker Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles, and More combines hearty slow cooker meals, casseroles, one-dish dinners, and other comfort food recipes all into one big compendium. This book collects favorite recipes Betty Crocker readers have come to trust for simple solutions for home-cooked meals and modern twists to comfort food classics. Every recipe delivers on this no-fuss promise, utilizing convenience appliances such as a slow cooker, or only one essential pot or pan, like a casserole dish or skillet, to get dinner on the table quickly and efficiently. An introductory section includes helpful tips and information on using a slow cooker, cutting down on prep time, and offering clever ideas for make-ahead recipes the whole family will love. * Features more than 200 recipes-casseroles, pastas, soups and stews, simple slow cooker meals, and much more * Includes bonus dessert and appetizer recipes that give readers brilliant ideas for holiday meals and parties * Icon highlights super-fast recipes made 30 minutes or less For home cooks who need to get wholesome, delicious meals on the table in a flash-without added fuss-Betty Crocker Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles, and More! is chock-full of satisfying dishes that are sure to become family classics. Smoky Apple Butter Ribs Smoky Apple Butter Ribs Prep time: 15 minutes Start to finish: 8 hours 15 minutes 4 servings Quick prep: 3 lb boneless pork country-style ribs 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 medium onion, sliced 1/2 cup apple butter 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar 1 tablespoon liquid smoke 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1. Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, place ribs. Cover with onion slices. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over ribs and onion. 2. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours. 3. Remove ribs from cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm. 4. Pour juices from cooker through strainer into 1-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook about 5 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened. Serve sauce with ribs. Toffee Apple Turnover Pie Toffee Apple Turnover Pie Prep time: 40 minutes Start to finish: 1 hour 50 minutes 4 servings Pastry 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon shortening 2 to 3 tablespoons cold water Filling 1 1/2 cups sliced peeled apples (2 small) 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 1/2 cup toffee bits (from 10-oz bag) 1 egg, beaten 1 tablespoon coarse white sparkling sugar 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with sides or 15?10?1-inch pan with cooking parchment paper or foil. In medium bowl, mix 1 cup flour and the salt. Using pastry blender (or pulling 2 tables knives through ingredients in opposite directions), cut in shortening until particles are size of small peas. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and pastry almost leaves side of bowl (if necessary, 1 to 2 teaspoons more water can be added). 2. Gather pastry into a ball. On lightly floured surface, shape pastry into flattened round. Using rolling pin, roll into 12-inch round, about 1?8 inch thick. Place on cookie sheet. 3. In medium bowl, toss apples and 1 tablespoon flour. Mound apple mixture on half of pastry to within 3?4 inch of edge. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Fold pastry in half over apple mixture. Fold 1?2 inch of sealed edge of pastry over; firmly press tines of fork around edge to seal. Brush top of turnover with egg. Cut 3 slits, 1 inch long, in top to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle top with sugar. 4. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to serving plate. Cool 30 minutes before cutting.
- Ebooks list page : 17551
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Betty Crocker The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles & More (Betty Crocker Big Book)
- 2011-11-17The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles and More by Betty Crocker Editors
- 2011-11-09The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles and More by Betty Crocker Editors
- 2019-01-25The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book of Slow Cooker Dinners More Than 300 Fabulous and Fuss-Free Recipes fo
- 2019-01-10The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book of Slow Cooker Dinners More Than 300 Fabulous and Fuss-Free Recipes...
- 2013-08-23The Big Book of Slow Cooker Recipes - More Than 700 Slow Cooker Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert
- 2012-10-10The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles and More (repost)
- 2012-05-18The Hitler Book
- 2012-03-13Rudyard Kipling - The Jungle Book
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2012-01-15The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring
- 2011-12-29The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles and More
- 2011-12-22The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles and More
- 2011-11-24The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent
- 2011-11-08The Big Book of Slow Cooker Casseroles and More
- 2011-11-07[MULTI] The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles and More - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-03The Big Book of Slow Cooker, Casseroles and More
- 2011-09-11The Marvel Book of American Ships
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.