Posted on 2019-09-12, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 821 MB | Duration: 5 hours
What you'll learn
Course Goal: By the end of the course, you will be able to implement a progressive approach to classroom management that fosters responsibility, nurtures intrinsic motivation, and brings out the best in students.
Course Objectives: National Board Certified Teacher Steve Reifman will present a series of classroom-tested ideas, strategies, activities, and resources that will help teachers:
• encourage students to invest their hearts and minds in the class mission
• establish a strong sense of purpose in their classrooms so that students find meaning in their work, experience joy, and understand the many reasons why pursuing an education matters so much for their futures
• empower students with lasting habits of mind and habits of character
• establish the routines, procedures, and expectations necessary to create a classroom environment in which students consistently behave well and produce quality work
• build strong, trusting relationships with students and parents
• seek opportunities to engage and inspire students
• incorporate meaningful goal-setting, reflection, and self-evaluation into their classroom practice to enable children to improve their work and behavior
• understand the problems associated with the use of extrinsic motivation
• learn how to nurture the intrinsic motivation to learn and grow that all students possess
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Traditional classroom management approaches tend to focus on getting students to comply with rules through the use of extrinsic rewards and punishments. These coercive approaches produce, at best, short-term obedience and have the potential to thwart the development of many positive student behaviors and dispositions that we promote in our classrooms. This effective classroom management course presents an alternative classroom management approach rooted in intrinsic motivation and designed to create a learning environment in which children work hard, work together, and work with purpose.
This effective classroom management course is divided into four sections that contain a total of 20 video presentations. It will take approximately 5 hours to complete the effective classroom management course.
Take this ultimate effective classroom management course right now.
Who this course is for:
Elementary teachers (Both New & Experienced)
- Ebooks list page : 41341
- 2018-12-12Employment Law Going Beyond Compliance to Engagement and Empowerment
- 2018-08-10The Inter-American Human Rights System Impact Beyond Compliance
- 2017-12-25[PDF] FISMA Principles and Best Practices: Beyond Compliance
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Employment Law: Going Beyond Compliance to Engagement and Empowerment
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Beyond Compliance
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Employment Law: Going Beyond Compliance to Engagement and Empowerment
- 2013-12-30Employment Law: Going Beyond Compliance to Engagement and Empowerment (repost)
- 2013-12-03Beyond Compliance: The Refinery Manager's Guide to ISO 14001 Implementation (repost)
- 2013-01-12Employment Law: Going Beyond Compliance to Engagement and Empowerment - Removed
- 2012-01-18Beyond Compliance: The Refinery Manager’s Guide to ISO - Motasem B. Haddadin
- 2012-01-04Beyond Compliance: The Refinery Manager’s Guide to ISO - Motasem B. Haddadin
- 2011-12-15Beyond Compliance: The Refinery Manager's Guide to ISO (Repost)
- 2010-09-18Beyond Compliance: The Refinery Manager's Guide to ISO 14001 Implementation by Nicholas P. Cheremisinoff
- 2009-03-20Business Ethics in Healthcare: Beyond Compliance
- 2019-01-10Beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Effective Enterprise Risk Management
- 2019-01-06Beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Effective Enterprise Risk Management
- 2018-12-20Moving beyond environmental compliance a handbook for integrating pollution prevention with ISO ...
- 2018-11-09Beyond the Rhetorics of Compliance Judicial Reform in Romania
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Job Hazard Analysis, Second Edition: A Guide for Voluntary Compliance and Beyond
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.