Author: Mark R. Pitkin
Date: December, 2009
Posted on 2012-01-14, by 4bookholic.
Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics
Mark R. Pitkin | Springer | December, 2009 | 160 pages | English | pdf
The most outstanding feature of "Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics" is the demonstration of the practicality of biomechanics, when applied to lower limb prosthetics. Several original concepts are described, one of which, "rolling technology," has been implemented in prosthetic devices, while the principle of "reciprocal anti-resonance in locomotion" addresses future studies. A concept of anthropomorphicity presented by the author is a key tool in planning the design of an artificial limb or its components. Measurement procedures and equipment used in biomechanical laboratories are presented. The book demonstrates how the analysis of biomechanical data is a tool in the decision-making process of a prosthetic designer and clinician. The author shares his experience in the development of a protocol for biomechanics subject trials used in NIH-supported studies
- Ebooks list page : 17019
- 2012-01-06Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics - Mark R. Pitkin
- 2011-10-24Mark R. Pitkin, "Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics"
- 2011-10-24Mark R. Pitkin, "Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics" (repost)
- 2019-07-10Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics
- 2013-08-03Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics (repost)
- 2013-02-18Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics [Repost]
- 2010-01-09Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics (Re-post)
- 2009-10-19Biomechanics of Lower Limb Prosthetics
- 2019-11-01Human Musculo Skeletal System Part 2 lower limb
- 2019-10-24Human Musculo-Skeletal System- Part 2- lower limb
- 2019-10-16Human Musculo-Skeletal System- Part 2- lower limb
- 2019-09-14Lower Limb Anatomy
- 2019-07-25Lower Limb Anatomy
- 2019-07-17Lower Limb Anatomy
- 2019-07-13Wearable Robotics Exoskeletons (lower Limb)
- 2019-04-29Wearable Robotics-Exoskeletons (Lower Limb)
- 2019-04-10Wearable Robotics-Exoskeletons (Lower Limb)
- 2019-04-07Wearable Robotics-Exoskeletons (Lower Limb)
- 2019-04-06Wearable Robotics-Exoskeletons (Lower Limb)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.