Posted on 2009-03-05. By anonymous.
Publisher: Kogan Page (January 22, 2003) | 148 Pages | ISBN: 0749439017 | PDF | 1.1 MB
The buzz phrase of the moment in the world of training is is "blended learning" but...
* What exactly is it?
* How can it help?
* How does it relate to e-learning?
* Is it right for your organization?
* How can you implement it?
These questions and more are answered in this up-to-the-minute guide to the latest trend in training.
Essentially, blended learning is a workable solution that allows trainers and staff developers to integrate online learning with a broad range of more traditional learning techniques. Demonstrating how old and new methods of improving staff performance and learning can work seamlessly together to give better results, this book is the ideal guide to creating a new way of training. In her usual practical style Kaye Thorne shows how the concept of blended learning can be applied most effectively to help you take the first steps towards developing a blended training program. Case studies from a wide variety of organizations (from Rolls Royce to small businesses) illustrate what is emerging as the new (post-digital revolution) training of the future.
Thorne shows how the concept of blended learning can be applied most effectively as she helps readers take the first steps into developing a blended training program. Case studies included.
- Ebooks list page : 2438
- 2018-07-13Blended Learning How to Integrate Online and Traditional Learning
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Blended Learning: How to Integrate Online and Traditional Learning
- 2019-05-06Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- 2019-03-25Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Models for Improving and Optimizing Online and Blended Learning in Higher Education (Advances in Higher Education and Professional Development)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Essentials for Blended Learning: A Standards-Based Guide (Essentials of Online Learning)
- 2017-11-01Handbook of Research on K-12 Online and Blended Learning
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Essentials for Blended Learning: A Standards-Based Guide (Essentials of Online Learning)
- 2011-12-29Getting Permission: How to License & Clear Copyrighted Materials Online & Off
- 2011-12-08Building Learning Communities with Character: How to Integrate Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
- 2011-12-05Building Learning Communities with Character: How to Integrate Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
- 2010-02-07How to Date The Hottest Women Online & Offline
- 2009-11-01Cases on Online and Blended Learning Technologies in Higher Education: Concepts and Practices
- 2009-06-09Blended Learning and Online Tutoring: Planning Leaner Support and Activity Design
- 2009-05-22Blended Learning and Online Tutoring: Planning Leaner Support and Activity Design
- 2019-08-06#(Best) - Why You Should Read Blended by Sharon M. Draper Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-07-28Learn How to Work online on Software Testing websites
- 2019-06-25Net Smart How to Thrive Online
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.