Posted on 2017-06-18, by everest555.
Blender 3D: Designing Objects
by Romain Caudron and Pierre-Armand Nicq
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1787122468 | 1278 Pages | True PDF | 58 MB
Build your very own stunning characters in Blender from scratch.
If you are a graphic designer and are looking for a tool to meet your requirements in designing, especially with regards to 3D designing, this course is for you. This course will make use of Blender to meet your design needs.
Blender is a powerful, stable tool with an integral workflow that will allow you to understand 3D creation with ease. With its integrated game engine and use of the Python language, it is an efficient choice for many productions, including 3D animated or live action films, architecture, research, and even game creation. Blender has an active community that contributes to expanding its functionalities. it is used in many professional products and by many companies.
Throughout Blender for Designers, you will create many types of complete projects using a step-by-step approach. Start by getting to know the modeling tools available in Blender to create a 3D robot toy, and discover more advanced techniques such as sculpting and retopology by creating an alien character.
Move on in the second module to engage with the workflow used to create characters. Run through the process from modeling to the rendering stages, using the tools of the latest official release of Blender.
The last module will teach you how to utilize the power of the Blender series to create a wide variety of materials, textures, and effects using the Cycles rendering engine. You will learn about node-based shader creation, and master Cycles through step-by-step, recipe-based advice. Start small by rendering the textures of stones and water, then scale things up to massive landscapes of mountains and oceans.
This Learning Path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products:
- Blender 3D By Example By Romain Caudron and Pierre-Armand Nicq
- Blender 3D Cookbook By Enrico Valenza
- Blender Cycles: Materials and Textures Cookbook - Third Edition By Enrico Valenza
- Ebooks list page : 31657
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Blender 3D: Designing Objects
- 2016-11-30Blender 3D Designing Objects
- 2016-12-20Blender 3D Design Objects
- 2011-08-16Blender Basics - Getting Started!
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Designing Boundary Objects for Virtual Collaboration (Markt- und Unternehmensentwicklung Markets and Organisations) - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Digital-Tutors - Designing a Low Poly Game Environment in Blender - Removed
- 2017-11-13Designing Pilot Projects as Boundary Objects: A Brazilian Case Study in the Promotion of Sustainable Design (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2017-05-28OREILLY LEARNING PATH THE BASICS OF DESIGNING 3D ART WITH BLENDER AND UNITY TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2017-05-15The Basics Of Designing 3d Art With Blender And Unity
- 2017-04-24The Basics of Designing 3D Art with Blender and Unity
- 2017-04-18O'Reilly - The Basics of Designing 3D Art with Blender and Unity
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2011-10-22Designing For Emotion
- 2019-06-26Mr. K's Grammar World Gerunds and Infinitives as Objects
- 2019-06-26VPC Networking Designing a Software Defined Data Center on AWS
- 2019-06-26Bio-Nanomaterials Designing Materials Inspired by Nature
- 2019-06-25Lynda - Designing with Grids in InDesign
- 2019-06-25Skillshare - Blender 2.8 Quickstart For Beginners
- 2019-06-25Udemy - Blender 2.79 Nature environment creation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.