Posted on 2018-12-02, updated at 2018-12-23, by BaDshaH786.
File Size: 68.7 MB
Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix and process them as if they were separate tracks.
Each band proposes controls that can be found on a mixing console, and more: bypass, mute or solo each band separately to isolate frequencies you want to work on, adjust the gain, the "stereoness" and the position in the stereo field. When manipulating the stereo image, a master mono switch also lets you check mono compatibility.
You can also apply different audio effects to each band to achieve any kind of spectral manipulation: the plug-in can operate as a multiband plug-ins host. You can process each band independently with your favorite VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins or choose from any of the 28 built-in effects! Up to four plug-ins can be loaded on each band, pre or post fader. It also include 25 built-in audio effects that can be inserted in each plug-in slot. Latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation.
The plug-in also proposes unique linking and grouping options thanks to our multi-instances technology. You can link bands together within a single instance or between several instances of the plug-in on different tracks. This lets a simple fader control as many bands on as many tracks as you want. This is particularly useful when adjusting the placement or the balance of several competing tracks.
And as usual with Blue Cat Audio, the plug-in provides comprehensive visual feedback to let you know what's exactly going on: for each channel, monitor the spectrum, the in/out levels and the frequency response.
Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and "stereoness" of each band separately.
Multiband VST, VST3 and Audio Unit Host: insert third party VST, VST3 and AU plug-ins and process each band independently.
28 built-in effects for multiband processing: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, reverb, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
External side chain support for sub plug-ins on each band.
Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel for multi-mono effects or creative side chain.
Pre and post fader VST/VST3/AU plug-in inserts, with full latency compensation.
Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in. Modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider.
Bypass, mute, solo on every band.
Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check.
Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control.
Complete visual feedback with real time response curves, spectrogram, and levels display for each band.
Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
No additional latency.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 37956
- 2018-12-23Blue Cats MB-7 Mixer 2 v3.20
- 2018-12-23Blue Cats MB-7 Mixer 2 v3.20
- 2018-12-21Blue Cats MB-7 Mixer 2 v3.20
- 2018-12-16Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats MB-7 Mixer 2 v3.20 WiN OSX
- 2018-10-29Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats MB-7 Mixer 2 v3.10
- 2013-09-16Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats MB-7 Mixer V2.01
- 2019-09-06Blue Cats PatchWork 2.41
- 2019-09-03Blue Cats PatchWork 2.41
- 2019-05-01Blue Cats Protector 2.20
- 2019-05-01Blue Cats PatchWork 2.31
- 2019-05-01Blue Cats Destructor 1.41
- 2019-05-01Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats Protector v2.20
- 2019-05-01Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v2.31
- 2019-05-01Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats Destructor v1.41
- 2018-10-30Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats FreqAnalyst Multi v2.20
- 2018-10-30Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats Remote Control v2.32
- 2018-10-30Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats Protector v2.10
- 2018-10-30Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v2.30
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.