Posted on 2016-07-21, by pherick.
Chuan-Kun Wu, Dengguo Feng, "Boolean Functions and Their Applications in Cryptography"
2016 | ISBN-10: 3662488639 | 274 pages | PDF | 3 MB
This book focuses on the different representations and cryptographic properties of Booleans functions, presents constructions of Boolean functions with some good cryptographic properties. More specifically, Walsh spectrum description of the traditional cryptographic properties of Boolean functions, including linear structure, propagation criterion, nonlinearity, and correlation immunity are presented. Constructions of symmetric Boolean functions and of Boolean permutations with good cryptographic properties are specifically studied. This book is not meant to be comprehensive, but with its own focus on some original research of the authors in the past. To be self content, some basic concepts and properties are introduced. This book can serve as a reference for cryptographic algorithm designers, particularly the designers of stream ciphers and of block ciphers, and for academics with interest in the cryptographic properties of Boolean functions.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 28337
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Boolean Functions and Their Applications in Cryptography (Advances in Computer Science and Technology)
- 2018-11-23Hypergeometric Functions and Their Applications
- 2018-07-13Convex Functions and Their Applications A Contemporary Approach, Second Edition
- 2018-07-08Convex Functions and Their Applications A Contemporary Approach, Second Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Bessel Functions and Their Applications (Analytical Methods and Special Functions)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Window Functions and Their Applications in Signal Processing
- 2017-11-28[PDF] 3-D Spinors, Spin-Weighted Functions and their Applications
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Elliptic Curves and Their Applications to Cryptography: An Introduction
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Spectral Theory of Operator Pencils, Hermite-Biehler Functions, and their Applications (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- 2017-11-01Recent Advances in Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions, and Their Applications
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Convex Functions and their Applications: A Contemporary Approach (Springer CMS Books in Mathematics)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Convex Functions and their Applications: A Contemporary Approach (Springer CMS Books in Mathematics)
- 2014-01-17Convex Functions and their Applications: A Contemporary Approach [Repost]
- 2011-11-02Norm Estimations for Operator Valued Functions and Their Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2011-09-27Character Sums with Exponential Functions and their Applications
- 2011-08-02Norm Estimations for Operator Valued Functions and Their Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2011-07-20Elliptic Curves and Their Applications to Cryptography: An Introduction
- 2011-03-15Character Sums with Exponential Functions and their Applications
- 2011-02-19Elliptic Curves and Their Applications to Cryptography: An Introduction (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.