Posted on 2019-04-01, by everest555.
Brad Feld on Raising Capital
.MP4, AVC, 1400 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 160 kbps, 2 Ch | 48m | 582 MB
Instructor: Brad Feld
To get a business off the ground or take it to the next level, entrepreneurs often need extra cash. Venture financing, where money is raised from venture capital firms or individual investors as opposed to a public institution like a bank, is a popular avenue. But how do you decide if financing makes sense for your business? How much money do you need? And who do you ask? Brad Feld is an investor who has overseen thousands of rounds of venture financing, enabling companies like Zynga, MakerBot, and Fitbit to grow from startups to established enterprises. In this course, he walks you through the process of evaluating, finding, and securing funding for your business. Learn about the different stages of financing, the many types of investors, and different avenues of funding: traditional convertible debt and equity and newer practices such as crowdfunding and pre-sales. Brad helps you zero in on a solution that's right for your business and develop a mindset for success.
Exploring potential stakeholders: friends, family, and more
Finding a venture capital firm
Breaking down the term sheet
Taking on debt
Asking for NDAs
Accepting a no
- Ebooks list page : 40093
- 2019-04-14Linkedin Learning Brad Feld On Raising Capital-Bifiso
- 2019-03-10Brad Feld on Raising Capital
- 2019-02-13Brad Feld on Raising Capital
- 2019-02-05BRAD FELD ON RAISING CAPITAL BiFiSO
- 2019-02-04LinkedIn Learning Brad Feld on Raising Capital
- 2019-02-03Brad Feld on Raising Capital
- 2019-01-29Brad Feld on Raising Capital
- 2019-04-01Brad Feld on Validating Your Startup Idea
- 2019-03-10Brad Feld on Validating Your Startup Idea
- 2019-02-13Brad Feld on Validating Your Startup Idea
- 2019-02-05BRAD FELD ON VALIDATING YOUR STARTUP IDEA BiFiSO
- 2019-02-04LinkedIn Learning Brad Feld on Validating Your Startup Idea
- 2019-02-03Brad Feld on Validating Your Startup Idea
- 2019-01-29Brad Feld on Validating Your Startup Idea
- 2018-11-10The Art of Raising Capital for Entrepreneurs and Investors
- 2018-06-21Raising Capital or Improving Risk Management and Efficiency
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Raising Capital - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Crowdfunding: A Guide to Raising Capital on the Internet (Bloomberg Financial)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Raising Capital: Get the Money You Need to Grow Your Business
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.