Posted on 2019-03-18, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:20 | mp4, txt, vtt | 968 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
How To Brand Your Business In A Way To Remain In The Hearts And Minds Of Your Clients
This class is designed to equip you with powerful branding strategies for your business needs. The class is filled with tactical tips that will help you build an awesome brand that will surely get the attention of your loyal customers.
More Into The Class
Believe me. Although all businesses are not the same, but in most of the cases they are all faced with similar challenges.
Yesterday, I was listening to Brian Tracy, the Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author. In his video presentation on marketing, he highlighted the following as key marketing principles of any business: �specialization�, �differentiation�, �segmentation� and �concentration�. I found that to be very interesting in line with this class.
By now, you can figure out on your own what I�m here trying to point out � your business needs to stand out from the rest if you want to survive the competition. And to accomplish this uniqueness, you need to effectively communicate it in your branding and every other way necessary. Do you agree with me?
I want to assume that although you might not exactly know how, but you are:
Looking for a way to make your brand stand out from the rest.
Feel that your product or service just doesn�t seem to stick in people�s minds enough.
Wondering why other brands have more impact than yours.
Or maybe you are one of those who think that brand doesn�t really play a big part in marketing your business. I humbly advice that you change your mind if that is how you have been thinking.
From now on, see branding as a playing a crucial role in the success of your business. Your branding alone sets up the stage for not just the buying mindset, but a setup for mutual relationship with your clients.
How do you get that INSTANT connection with your customers?
How do you gain the trust of someone you don�t even know or have little connection with?
So now, what do you do? Wait a moment.
Instead of jumping out to spend thousands of dollars on social media and other advertising and marketing strategies, it is essential to first develop proper branding strategy. Otherwise, your money might just be total waste.
You would notice that every successful business out there has that particular branding that we immediately associate with something of a great value. As soon as you hear its name, you relate it with either a particular service, name, person, or reputation � you name it. That�s because they are able to capture people�s attention. That�s because they�ve mastered how to create the proper branding strategy.
How do they do it? How do some companies successfully create a brand that remain in the hearts and minds of their clients? There is actually a replicable process to it, and you will learn about that process in this class.
What You Will Gain In This Class
Apart from learning the basics and the philosophy about branding, colors and logo creation for your business, this class will teach you how to boost your brand in a way that your business can stand out from the rest.
The most interesting thing is that the class is set up in a simple and easy to follow step-by-step guide so that you will not miss anything in learning how to properly magnetize your customers, and get them where you want them to be.
By learning these simple strategies, you will refine and tailor your mindset so that your clients will see you as a solution to their problems. That�s the bottom line in this class and we intend to make it clear to you.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Let�s get started and right now.
Who this course is for:
Business owners or artists who want to create their own brand to stand out from the rest
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 494 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39825
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE BUILDING A KILLER UX PORTFOLIO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-10Skillshare - Building A Killer Ux Portfolio Stand Out From The Crowd
- 2019-02-13skillshare - BUILDING A KILLER UX PORTFOLIO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD-iLLiTERATE
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Succeed in Your Medical School Interview: Stand Out from the Crowd and Get into Your Chosen Medical School
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Wired For Coding: How to Stand Out From The Crowd and Land Your First Job as a Developer
- 2017-10-31Storyshowing: How to Stand Out from the Storytellers
- 2013-01-17How To Get A Job: Stand Out From The Crowd
- 2012-04-27Brand Against the Machine: How to Build Your Brand, Cut Through the Marketing Noise, and Stand Out from the Competition - Removed
- 2011-12-13Phone and iOS 5 Advanced App Development: Learn by Video Create Apps That Stand Out from the Crowd
- 2009-02-06The 75 Biggest Myths about College Admissions: Stand Out from the Pack, Avoid Mistakes, and Get into the College of Your Dreams
- 2012-01-02Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2011-09-16Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-08-17Feeling the Heat: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Climate Change - Removed
- 2018-11-15Freedom, 250,000 BC. Out From the Shadow of Popocatepet
- 2018-06-06Telos The Call Goes Out from the Hollow Earth and the Underground Cities
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Sanitation and Hygiene in Africa: Where Do We Stand?: Analysis from the AfricaSan Conference, Kigali, Rwanda
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Mind Capture: How to Stand Out in the Age of Advertising Overload
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.