Posted on 2017-10-27, by manhneovn.
Live every day with greater clarity, confidence and courage.
Brave is a handbook for being more courageous. Written for busy people on the go, its short, focused chapters provide practical tools and empowering perspectives to help you build your 'courage muscles' in your work, relationships and life.
Drawing on her background in business, psychology and coaching, author Margie Warrell will guide you in moving past the fears, doubts and beliefs that keep you from making the changes, and taking the chances, you need to enjoy the fulfillment and success you desire.
Courage is a habit. Practicing it daily, even in quiet small ways, unlocks new possibilities, creates new opportunities, grows your influence and enables you to meet your challenges with more resilience and self-assurance. So whether you're stuck in a rut, struggling in a relationship, overwhelmed by your daily juggling act or uninspired about your future, Brave will provide you with a regular dose of positive and practical inspiration to:
Clarify what 'success' truly means to you, and be more purposeful in your daily efforts to achieve it
Speak up with greater confidence, and be more assertive in dealing with difficult people, getting what you want and changing what you don't
Define the person and leader you aspire to be, become more resilient under pressure, decisive in uncertainty and adaptable to change
Scrap the excuses (your age, education, gender, busyness or children) that sabotage your future actions
Dare more boldly, passionately pursuing the goals that inspire you most, no matter how daunting
Courage begets courage. You build it every time you choose to leave the safety of your comfort zone for the sake of something more important. Day by day, brave action by brave action, you can Brave within you to create a life rich in all that you seek. If you want to live your life more powerfully and purposefully, this book will become your trusted companion.
- Ebooks list page : 32836
- 2018-02-08Margie Warrell Brave 50 Everyday Acts Of Courage To Thrive In Work, Love And Life (unabridged)
- 2017-12-03Margie Warrell - Brave 50 Everyday Acts of Courage to Thrive in Work, Love and Life (Unabridged)
- 2019-02-06The Brave Learner: Finding Everyday Magic in Homeschool, Learning, and Life
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Acts of Courage: Laura Secord and the War of 1812
- 2019-06-29Everyday Meditation 100 Daily Meditations for Health, Stress Relief, and Everyday Joy
- 2019-02-21LYNDA ARIANNA HUFFINGTONS THRIVE 03 SETTING PRIORITIES AND LETTING GO TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-02-18LYNDA ARIANNA HUFFINGTONS THRIVE 01 DISCOVERING MEDITATION AND SLEEP TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-02-02ARIANNA HUFFINGTONS THRIVE 03 SETTING PRIORITIES AND LETTING GO TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-02ARIANNA HUFFINGTONS THRIVE 01 DISCOVERING MEDITATION AND SLEEP TUTORIAL
- 2019-01-15The Courage to Rise Using Movement, Mindfulness, and Healing Foods to Triumph over Trauma [Audiob
- 2019-01-15A Guide to Functional Analytic Psychotherapy Awareness, Courage, Love, and Behaviorism - Removed
- 2019-01-15The Courage to Rise Using Movement, Mindfulness, and Healing Foods to Triumph over Trauma
- 2019-01-11A Guide to Functional Analytic Psychotherapy Awareness, Courage, Love, and Behaviorism
- 2019-01-11The Courage to Rise Using Movement, Mindfulness, and Healing Foods to Triumph over Trauma
- 2019-01-10The Courage to Rise Using Movement, Mindfulness, and Healing Foods to Triumph over Trauma [Audiob
- 2018-12-26The Courage to Rise Using Movement, Mindfulness, and Healing Foods to Triumph over Trauma
- 2018-12-25The Courage to Rise Using Movement, Mindfulness, and Healing Foods to Triumph over Trauma [Audiob...
- 2018-12-05Danielle Walker's Eat What You Love Everyday Comfort Food You Crave; Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Pa...
- 2018-10-17Everyday Mexican Instant Pot Cookbook: Regional Classics Made Fast and Simple
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.