Posted on 2018-08-23, by nokia241186.
Breast Cancer Smoothies: 100 Delicious, Research-Based Recipes for Prevention and Recovery by Daniella Chace
English | September 20th, 2016 | ISBN: 0757319394 | 336 Pages | EPUB | 14.32 MB
The statistics are staggering. Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women-About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. Second only to heart disease by a mere one percent, every ounce of prevention and every window of opportunity for healing is critical. In order to reduce the risk of developing this common disease, you need a targeted plan to protect yourself from common breast toxins and to strengthen your immune defenses.
In her delightful new book, Daniella breaks down the complex topic of oncology nutrition and the specific dietary needs breast cancer creates, into simple recommendations for making delicious smoothies that support healing and a healthy lifestyle.
What makes 100 Breast Cancer Smoothies unique?
An extensive body of research, that provides many of our long-sought answers to the cause of breast cancer, has been translated into simple, healthy smoothie recipes! It's all about Daniella's nutrient-rich, whole-foods recipes created only from ingredients that provide a direct benefit to fighting breast cancer. Concentrated amounts of carotenoids, flavonoids, probiotics, protein and minerals, including bioactive compounds from herbs and citrus oils dramatically reduce the development and spread of breast cancer cells.
Color photos styled by the award-winning photographer Olivia Brent charm the pages with luscious smoothies images. Each recipe includes tips about the food nutrients that effect breast cancer in direct ways, including reducing cancer cell development, growth and spread. With just a few minutes each day, you can dramatically change the course of your life by working to prevent and heal breast cancer through fresh, appealing drinks.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37007
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Low-FODMAP Cookbook: 100 Delicious, Gut-Friendly Recipes for IBS and other Digestive Disorders
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Vegans Go Nuts: Celebrate Protein-Packed Nuts and Seeds with More than 100 Delicious Plant-Based Recipes
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The Great Vegan Grains Book: Celebrate Whole Grains with More than 100 Delicious Plant-Based Recipes * Includes Soy-Free and Gluten-Free Recipes! (The Great Vegan Book)
- 2018-11-28The Tasty K's Healthy Vegan Morning Easy and Delicious Plant-Based Recipes for a Healthy Breakfast
- 2018-06-05Cook Share Eat Vegan Delicious plant-based recipes for Everyone
- 2018-05-07Cook Share Eat Vegan Delicious plant-based recipes for Everyone
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Spiralize and Thrive: 100 Vibrant Vegetable-Based Recipes for Starters, Salads, Soups, Suppers, and More
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Over 100 Delicious Pressure Cooker Recipes For The Whole Family
- 2017-12-24[PDF] A Life in Balance: Delicious Plant-based Recipes for Optimal Health
- 2017-11-13[PDF] The Lahey Clinic Guide to Cooking Through Cancer: 100 Recipes for Treatment and Recovery
- 2017-10-27Natural Feasts: 100 Healthy, Plant-Based Recipes to Share and Enjoy with Friends and Family
- 2014-01-23A Life in Balance: Delicious Plant-based Recipes for Optimal Health - eazydoc.com
- 2013-09-27Paleo Smoothies: 120 Delicious Paleo Smoothie Recipes for Alkalizing, Detoxing, Weight Loss and Optimal Health
- 2012-10-11A Life in Balance: Delicious Plant-based Recipes for Optimal Health
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Your Classroom Library: New Ways to Give It More Teaching Power: Great Teacher-Tested and Research-Based Strategies for Organizing and Using Your Library
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Eat to Live Cookbook: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health
- 2017-11-04[PDF] One Pan to Rule Them All: 100 Cast-Iron Skillet Recipes for Indoors and Out
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The New Milks: 100-Plus Dairy-Free Recipes for Making and Cooking with Soy, Nut, Seed, Grain, and Coconut Milks
- 2016-12-28[PDF] Eat to Live Cookbook: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.