Posted on 2019-08-23, by voska89.
Denis Ibadula, Willem Veys, "Bridging Algebra, Geometry, and Topology"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 3319091859 | PDF | pages: 295 | 4.5 mb
Algebra, geometry and topology cover a variety of different, but intimately related research fields in modern mathematics. This book focuses on specific aspects of this interaction. The present volume contains refereed papers which were presented at the International Conference "Experimental and Theoretical Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Topology", held in Eforie Nord (near Constanta), Romania, during 20-25 June 2013. The conference was devoted to the 60th anniversary of the distinguished Romanian mathematicians Alexandru Dimca and Ştefan Papadima. The selected papers consist of original research work and a survey paper. They are intended for a large audience, including researchers and graduate students interested in algebraic geometry, combinatorics, topology, hyperplane arrangements and commutative algebra. The papers are written by well-known experts from different fields of mathematics, affiliated to universities from all over the word, they cover a broad range of topics and explore the research frontiers of a wide variety of contemporary problems of modern mathematics.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 41187
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Bridging Algebra, Geometry, and Topology (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) - Removed
- 2009-08-09[request]A Short Course in Differential Geometry and Topology
- 2009-08-09[request]A course of differential geometry and topology
- 2019-09-26A Short Course in Computational Geometry and Topology
- 2019-06-26Bicomplex Holomorphic Functions The Algebra, Geometry and Analysis of Bicomplex Numbers
- 2018-12-13Index Theory, Coarse Geometry, and Topology of Manifolds
- 2018-11-15Singularities in Geometry and Topology
- 2018-10-07Introduction to Geometry and Topology
- 2018-09-14Differential Geometry and Topology With a View to Dynamical Systems
- 2018-07-31Differential Geometry and Topology With a View to Dynamical Systems
- 2018-07-04Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry, and Number Theory
- 2018-05-31Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry, and Number Theory
- 2018-02-10Singularities in Geometry and Topology
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Surveys in Differential Geometry, Vol. 18 (2013): Geometry and Topology
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Math for Real Life: Teaching Practical Uses for Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Modern Geometry_ Methods and Applications: Part II: The Geometry and Topology of Manifolds (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Algebra, Geometry and Software Systems
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Perspectives in Analysis, Geometry, and Topology: On the Occasion of the 60th Birthday of Oleg Viro - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Analysis, Geometry And Topology of Elliptic Operators: Papers in Honer of Krysztof P
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.