Tag: Game Development
Posted on 2013-12-08, updated at 2016-05-28, by miada.
Build a Game with UDK by Geoff Sholler
2013 | ISBN: 1849695806 | English | 156 pages | PDF + EPUB | 4.70 MB + 11.65 MB
Get started with the Unreal Development Kit and make your very first game!
Make games using the Unreal Development Kit
Design and create worlds
Learn to use powerful tools that are currently being used in the industry
Control gameplay with accessible scripting
Many of the most popular games are built using toolkits comparable to UDK. Unreal Development Kit tools can help anyone take the ideas in their head and make them into a fully realized, playable world.
Build a Game with UDK is an introduction to the tools of the kit. From knowing about them, to creating virtual worlds, this book will teach you how to use the tools in making an enticing game.
You will learn how to build a world using the extensive art assets provided to you as part of UDK, and we'll also look at creating a virtual world! Once we're done building, we'll populate it with features that bring life to your game. If you're looking to learn how to use professional level tools for making your own games, then this book is for you.
What you will learn from this book
Familiarize yourself with the development environment used by many professional game studios
Mould a world using a powerful terrain editing tool
Learn how to build buildings and interiors
Get to grips with the basics of making particle-based special effects
Make suitable soundscapes using some versatile sound editing tools
Design and create gameplay events to occur within your world using the visual scripting environment, Kismet
Create cutscenes using Matinee
Utilize Unreal's physics engine to create interesting in-game effects
A step-by-step tutorial to create an astounding game using the tools provided by UDK.
Who this book is written for
This book is intended for people who aim to make an amazing virtual game with UDK. The goal of this book to give users a chance to expand their knowledge and create exciting games using the tools available.
- Ebooks list page : 24083
- 2014-05-10Build a Game with UDK - Removed
- 2013-12-31Build a Game with UDK - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-29Build a Game with UDK
- 2013-12-12Build a Game with UDK
- 2013-12-09Build a Game with UDK
- 2013-12-03BUILD A GAME WITH UDK-PACKT epub-ke - Removed
- 2013-12-03BUILD A GAME WITH UDK-PACKT pdf-ke - Removed
- 2013-12-01Build a Game with UDK
- 2013-11-30Build a Game with UDK - Removed
- 2019-04-10TeamTreeHouse -BUILD A GAME WITH SPRITE KIT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-19TeamTreeHouse -BUILD A GAME WITH SPRITE KIT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-16TeamTreeHouse -BUILD A GAME WITH SPRITE KIT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-12TeamTreeHouse -BUILD A GAME WITH SPRITE KIT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-11TeamTreeHouse -BUILD A GAME WITH SPRITE KIT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-02-23TEAMTREEHOUSE - BUILD A GAME WITH SPRITE KIT COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-08-13Game Development with Unity and C# Build a 3D Endless Game with Unity
- 2019-08-09Game Development with Unity and C# Build a 3D Endless Game with Unity
- 2019-08-06Game Development with Unity and C# - Build a 3D Endless Game with Unity
- 2019-08-01Game Development with Unity and C# - Build a 3D Endless Game with Unity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.