Posted on 2017-07-17, updated at 2017-07-17, by everest555.
Building a Culture of Health: A New Imperative for Business by John A. Quelch, Emily C. Boudreau
English | 2016 | ISBN: 3319437224 | 174 Pages | PDF | 10.2 MB
This ambitious volume sets out to understand how every company impacts public health and introduces a robust model, rooted in organizational and scientific knowledge, for companies committed to making positive contributions to health and wellness.
This ambitious volume sets out to understand how every company impacts public health and introduces a robust model, rooted in organizational and scientific knowledge, for companies committed to making positive contributions to health and wellness. Focusing on four interconnected areas of corporate impact, it not only discusses the business imperative of promoting a healthier society and improved living conditions worldwide, but also provides guidelines for measuring a company's population health footprint. Examples, statistics and visuals showcase emerging corporate involvement in public health and underscore the business opportunities available to companies that invest in health. The authors offer a detailed roadmap for optimizing health-promoting actions in a rapidly evolving business and social climate across these core areas:
* Planning and building a culture of healthConsumer health: How organizations affect the safety, integrity, and healthfulness of the products and services they offer to their customers and end consumers
* Employee health: How organizations affect the health of their employees (e.g., provision of employer-sponsored health insurance, workplace practices and wellness programs)
* Community health: How organizations affect the health of the communities in which they operate and do business
* Environmental Health: How organizations' environmental policies (or lack thereof) affect individual and population health
* Implementing and sustaining a culture of health
Building a Culture of Health clarifies both a mission and a vision for use by MPH and MBA students in health management, professors in schools of public health and business schools, and business leaders and chief medical officers in health care and non-health care businesses.
- Ebooks list page : 31792
- 2017-07-17Building A Culture Of Health: A New Imperative For Business
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2008-06-05[request]The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008
- 2007-07-06Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology by Henry William Che
- 2017-05-18New Thinking For Business Success (entrepreneur & Start Ups)
- 2017-05-15New Thinking For Business Success (entrepreneur & Start Ups)
- 2017-04-19UDEMY NEW THINKING FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS ENTREPRENEUR AND START UPS TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2017-03-31New Thinking for Business Success (Entrepreneur & Start-Ups)
- 2016-06-14Twitter Ads NEW 2016 - For Business Agencies & Entrepreneurs
- 2014-05-03Building Financial Models with Microsoft Excel: A Guide for Business Professionals (repost)
- 2014-05-02101 Creative Problem Solving Techniques: The Handbook of New Ideas for Business (repost)
- 2013-10-26Narrative and Innovation: New Ideas for Business Administration, Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- 2013-09-13Thinking in New Boxes: A New Paradigm for Business Creativity
- 2013-09-04Download Thinking in New Boxes: A New Paradigm for Business Creativity by Luc de Brabandere (Author) , Alan Iny (Author) PDF - Removed
- 2013-02-24Building Financial Models with Microsoft Excel: A Guide for Business Professionals, 2 edition (repost)
- 2012-11-12101 Creative Problem Solving Techniques: The Handbook of New Ideas for Business (repost)
- 2011-10-23A Quick Start Guide to Cloud Computing: Moving Your Business into the Cloud (New Tools for Business)
- 2011-07-31A Quick Start Guide to Cloud Computing: Moving Your Business into the Cloud (New Tools for Business)
- 2011-07-16A Quick Start Guide to Google Adwords: Get Your Product to the Top of Google and Reach Your Customers (New Tools for Business)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.