Posted on 2017-10-21, by everest555.
Building an Application with Functional Haskell
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 493 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Haskell is a powerful and well-designed functional programming language designed to work with complex data. Its emphasis on "purity" makes it easier to create rock-solid applications which stay maintainable and error-free even as they grow in scale.
This video is specifically aimed at anybody who knows the essentials of the Haskell programming language and who is interested in moving onto developing real programs that will make use of file I/O, command-line parsers and various third-party packages.We will start by describing the kind of application that the developer will write. We will then see how we will cover the kind of user interface to expect and the types of data processing and handling that the program will do. We will be seeing the different ways to store data in our filesystem and interact with it. By the end of the course, we will have developed a fully-featured command-line utility program that can later be expanded by the developer in many ways
- Ebooks list page : 32622
- 2017-08-24Building an Application with Functional Haskell
- 2012-05-04Building Concrete Countertops with Buddy Rhodes - Removed
- 2019-04-01Building an Application with Azure Service Fabric Mesh - Removed
- 2019-01-28Building an Application with Azure Service Fabric Mesh - Removed
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Building an Application with Azure Service Fabric Mesh BOOKWARE KNiSO - Removed
- 2019-01-10Building an Application with Azure Service Fabric Mesh - Removed
- 2019-01-07Building an Application with Azure Service Fabric Mesh - Removed
- 2019-01-06Building an Application with Azure Service Fabric Mesh-BOOKWARE-KNiSO - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Building an Application with CoffeeScript
- 2016-06-20Building An Application With Coffeescript
- 2016-05-02Building An Application With Coffeescript
- 2019-07-25Building a Single-Page Application with React 16 and ASP.NET Core 2.2
- 2019-03-20Packt Building a Realtime Chat Application with Angular and Firebase-XQZT
- 2019-03-20Packt Building an ASP NET Application with Visual Studio 2017-XQZT
- 2019-03-20Packt Building Your First Advanced CRUD Application with Vue 2-XQZT
- 2019-03-10Building Your First Application with the Power BI REST API - Removed
- 2019-03-03Lynda Building a Full Stack Application with Angular 2 ASP NET Core and Authentication XQZT
- 2019-02-03Building Your First Application with the Power BI REST API - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.