Posted on 2019-07-06, by everest555.
Building Spring Boot Applications with the Kotlin Programming Language
.MP4, AVC, 1500 kbps, 1600x900 | English, AAC, 317 kbps, 2 Ch | 7h 51m | 7.7 GB
Instructor: Matt Greencroft
See it. Do it. Learn it! Interest in the Kotlin programming language has been soaring. Kotlin's effortless syntax and embrace of multiple programming styles are now fully supported in Spring Boot! In the video course Kotlin with Spring, seasoned IT trainer Matt Greencroft builds on your Java and Spring knowledge as you level up with Kotlin. This all-encompassing interactive journey gets you coding as you learn with lots of practical exercises and a cool hands-on real world case study: a theater booking system! You'll be amazed at how much more productive you are when you combine the power of Spring with the flexibility and robustness of Kotlin!
about the subject
Kotlin is a modern programming language for the JVM developed by Jetbrains, the makers of the IntelliJ IDE. Besides Java, Kotlin is the only officially supported language for Android development. Fully interoperable with Java, Kotlin boasts a number of enhancements Java just doesn't have. Say goodbye to repetitive boilerplate and null pointer exceptions and write code that's expressive, understandable, and safe! What's more, Kotlin allows for immutable and non-nullable variables, and you'll be writing less code with fewer classes. Compared to other JVM languages, Kotlin is an easy transition for Java developers. And a smart one!
about the video
Building Spring Boot Applications with the Kotlin Programming Language teaches you to write clean, concise, easily maintainable Kotlin code using Spring Boot. Watch and learn as Kotlin expert Matt Greencroft explains Kotlin syntax and its automatic benefits. You'll explore Kotlin features such as immutable variables, null-safety operators, data classes, templates, and top level functions. Then, you'll discover the design approaches that make the most of the Spring and Kotlin combination, including using Spring Boot's Hibernate framework and the Thymeleaf template engine.
You'll dive into functional programming and reflection, and you'll reinforce your learning with lots of helpful examples. Throughout the course, you'll incorporate your new skills by building a real world theater booking system! With this value-rich visual learning experience, you'll be more productive and-happier!-as you confidently create amazing, robust applications with Kotlin!
Perfect for Java programmers with some experience with Spring Boot. No Kotlin experience is required.
what you will learn
Functional programming with collections
Creating immutable and non-nullable variables
How Kotlin helps you avoid null pointer exceptions
Exception handling in Kotlin, including custom exceptions
Using Spring Boot with Kotlin, including Hibernate and Thymeleaf
Converting existing Java apps to Kotlin
- Ebooks list page : 40799
- 2019-05-02Building Spring Boot Applications with the Kotlin Programming Language
- 2019-07-10Linkedin Learning Build Spring Boot Apps With The Kotlin Programming Language Bifiso
- 2019-04-01Build Spring Boot Apps with the Kotlin Programming Language
- 2019-03-24Linkedin Learning Build Spring Boot Apps With The Kotlin Programming Language-Bifiso
- 2019-02-10Build Spring Boot Apps with the Kotlin Programming Language
- 2019-02-05BUILD SPRING BOOT APPS WITH THE KOTLIN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE BiFiSO
- 2019-07-10Linkedin Learning Build Spring Boot Apps With The Kotl In Programming Language
- 2019-07-05Building Spring Boot Apps With Kotlin
- 2019-05-16Building Spring Boot Apps with Kotlin
- 2019-02-27LINKEDIN LEARNING BUILD SPRING BOOT APPS WITH THE KOTL IN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- 2011-08-14Building J2EE(TM) Applications with the Rational Unified Process
- 2010-07-31Building J2EE(TM) Applications with the Rational Unified Process (repost)
- 2008-12-05Building J2EE(TM) Applications with the Rational Unified Process
- 2019-02-08I Love Ruby: Get started with the greatest programming language made for humans.
- 2011-02-16Designing Embedded Systems with the SIGNAL Programming Language [REPOST]
- 2011-02-14Designing Embedded Systems with the SIGNAL Programming Language
- 2011-02-05Designing Embedded Systems with the SIGNAL Programming Language
- 2011-02-04Designing Embedded Systems with the SIGNAL Programming Language
- 2011-02-02Designing Embedded Systems with the SIGNAL Programming Language
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.