Posted on 2013-12-22, by miada.
Business Process Modeling Notation
English | 2011 | ISBN: 3642162975 | 129 pages | PDF | 4 mb
This book constitutes the proceedings of the second workshop on Business Process Modeling Notation, BPMN 2010, held in Potsdam, Germany, in October 2010.
The 6 research papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 16 submissions. In addition, 3 short papers and the extended abstracts of 3 invited talks are included. The BPMN workshop series provides a forum for academics and practitioners who share an interest in business process modeling using the Business Process Modeling Notation, which is seen by many as the de facto standard for business process modeling. BPMN promises to bridge business and IT and brings process design and implementation closer together.
- Ebooks list page : 24235
- 2013-12-18Business Process Modeling Notation (Repost)
- 2011-01-11Business Process Modeling Notation [REPOST]
- 2011-12-12Business Process Optimization
- 2019-04-24Introduction to Business Process Modeling
- 2019-04-03BPMN 2.0 with Brian : Your Business Process Modeling Guide (Updated)
- 2019-04-02BPMN 2.0 with Brian Your Business Process Modeling Guide (Updated)
- 2019-03-24BPMN 2.0 with Brian Your Business Process Modeling Guide
- 2019-03-23BPMN 2.0 with Brian : Your Business Process Modeling Guide
- 2019-03-23BPMN 2.0 with Brian Your Business Process Modeling Guide
- 2019-02-02BUSINESS PROCESS MODELING FUNDAMENTALS TUTORIAL
- 2018-12-04Business Process Modeling, Simulation and Design
- 2018-11-03S-BPM Illustrated A Storybook about Business Process Modeling and Execution
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Business Process Driven SOA using BPMN and BPEL: From Business Process Modeling to Orchestration and Service Oriented Architecture
- 2018-01-14Lynda - Business Process Modeling Fundamentals
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Handbook of Research on Business Process Modeling
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Business Process Modeling Fundamentals
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Quality in Business Process Modeling - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Business Process Blueprinting: A Method for Customer-Oriented Business Process Modeling - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] S-BPM Illustrated: A Storybook about Business Process Modeling and Execution
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.