Posted on 2018-11-12, by voska89.
Busy: How to Thrive in a World of Too Much By Tony Crabbe
2014 | 368 Pages | ISBN: 034940075X | EPUB | 1 MB
It's difficult to ask anybody 'How are you?' without hearing the word 'busy' somewhere in their response. We feel overwhelmed by busyness because of the demands on our time: our inbox and our to-do list are bulging, a huge amount of people expect things from us and our organisations are trying to do more with fewer people. But it doesn't have to be that way. In reality, busyness isn't essential. Yes, there is a lot to do, but believing you're always busy because you have so much to do is both false and unhelpful. Busyness is a normal response to a world of too much, but it isn't the only response. In Busy Tony Crabbe draws on solid psychological research to address one of the great problems of modern life: we're too busy. But it isn't a time-management book. Rather than providing advice for increasing productivity and efficiency, it sets out four key strategies (corresponding to sections of the book) for thriving despite of the overload of too much: 1. Mastery - to move beyond busyness you need to regain a sense of mastery over your life. This section shows you how to build a sense of control back into your life, take responsibility for making choices and how to set boundaries to protect you from the flood of demands and information. 2. Focus - in a world of too much, success is not about doing more at work but about making an impact. This section outlines three ways to move to a career strategy that doesn't rely on productivity alone. 3. Engagement - busyness can cause you to disengage from the people, values and activities that are important to us. This section provides you with the three keys to re-engaging with your work and life. 4. Momentum - part of the challenge to moving beyond busyness is that even if you agree you should make the change, you're too busy to find the time and energy to do anything about it. This section is dedicated to helping you make the change, creating the impetus, energy and clarity to move to a life less busy.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37691
- 2019-02-21Busy How to Thrive in a World of Too Much [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-27Busy How to Thrive in a World of Too Much [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Busy: How to Thrive in a World of Too Much
- 2019-01-24Howard Yu - Leap How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied
- 2018-12-02Howard Yu - Leap How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied
- 2018-09-24Leap How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-30Leap How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-14Leap How to Thrive in a World Where Everything Can Be Copied [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Office Politics: How to Thrive in a World of Lying, Backstabbing and Dirty Tricks
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Office Politics: How to Thrive in a World of Lying, Backstabbing and Dirty Tricks
- 2011-01-07The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You
- 2009-04-03Don't Get Scrooged: How to Thrive in a World Full of Obnoxious, Incompetent, Arrogant, and Downright Mean-Spirited People
- 2012-03-16Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy by Raghuram G. Rajan - Removed
- 2011-11-28How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2011-08-23How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Introvert Advantage - How to Thrive in an Extrovert World
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Fix: How Nations Survive and Thrive in a World in Decline
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Chia Seeds - How To Survive & Thrive On The World's Most Powerful Seed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.