Posted on 2014-05-06, by Bo0mB0om.
C# 5 First Look
English | 138 pages | ISBN-10: 1849686769 | PDF, EPUB | 5.17 MB
Write ultra responsive applications using the new asynchronous features of C#.
Learn about all the latest features of C#, including the asynchronous programming capabilities that promise to make apps ultra-responsive.
Examine how C# evolved over the years to be more expressive, easier to write, and how those early design decisions enabled future innovations.
Explore the language's bright future building applications for other platforms using the Mono Framework.
C# is a wonderfully expressive and powerful language that lets you focus on your application rather than low level boilerplate. Over the last decade, the C# compiler has evolved to include many features from dynamic and functional languages, all while remaining statically typed. Most recently, it also tackles the proliferation of concurrent hardware with new asynchronous programming features
"C# 5 First Look" will help you get up to speed on the latest version of the language. You will learn the underlying principles of the design by exploring its evolution, then look at the asynchronous and concurrent programming facilities of the Task Parallel Framework, and the new async and await keywords. The book also takes you through the development of real-world applications for Windows 8, ASP.NET, and MacOS, using the Mono Framework.
"C# 5 First Look" will help you get up to speed on the latest version of C#. After setting up your development environment, you will go on a tour of all features of the language, including: the Task Parallel Framework, Dynamic Language Runtime, TPL Data Flow, and finally asynchronous programming with async and await.
"C# 5 First Look" will help you get up to speed on the latest version of C#. We will discuss the tools you need to get started, including Visual Studio and MonoDevelop. Once set up, we look at the highlights of the language's evolution over every version and discuss how the framework's design and language features contribute to the high productivity you experience as a C# programmer. Next we check out the asynchronous and concurrent programming features of the language, which help you write fast and responsive applications. Finally, the book presents and explains three fully featured pieces of software that demonstrate writing applications for the Windows Store, the Web, and MacOS with the Mono Framework.
"C# 5 First Look" is a look at the evolution of C#. You will learn how to write great apps on all platforms using modern C# language features. Whether you are targeting the desktop, mobile, or web, C# 5 First Look has you covered.
What you will learn from this book
Getting your environment set up with Visual Studio or MonoDevelop.
Learn about the evolution of C# since its introduction in 2000.
Talk about Language Integrated Queries (LINQ), and the Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR).
Explore concurrent programming with the Task Parallel Framework (TPL).
Discuss asynchrony in the latest version using async and await.
Deploy applications on the Windows Store.
Build a real-time ASP.Net MVC web app using SignalR and HTML 5.
Target different platforms such as the MacOS with the Mono Framework.
This will be a mix of concept introduction and examples, and with each new feature and enhancement we will give an example to the readers. C# 5 First Look will provide a gist of C# 5 to the readers.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 26666
- 2011-11-01First Look at Rigorous Probability Theory
- 2019-02-13Lynda - Articulate 360 First Look XQZT
- 2019-02-05GitHub Actions First Look RiDWARE
- 2019-02-02VISUAL STUDIO 2017 FIRST LOOK TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-02SCALA FIRST LOOK TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-02MICROSOFT TEAMS FIRST LOOK TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-02MICROSOFT AZURE LOGIC APPS FIRST LOOK TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-02C SHARP 7 FIRST LOOK TUTORIAL
- 2019-01-31Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Look ELOHiM
- 2019-01-31Google Firebase for iOS First Look ELOHiM
- 2019-01-31Adobe Dimension CC First Look QUASAR
- 2019-01-31iOS 11 First Look for Developers XQZT
- 2019-01-30InVision Studio First Look ZH
- 2019-01-30First Look Rust SHEPHERDS
- 2019-01-30Exam 70 535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions First Look XQZT
- 2019-01-26Windows Server 2019 First Look
- 2019-01-25Salesforce Winter '19 Release First Look
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Angular 2 First Look
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight AZURE SQL DATA WAREHOUSE FIRST LOOK
- 2019-01-24First Look Java 10 and Java 11
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.