Posted on 2019-01-07, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 4.5 hours | Size: 1.46 GB
Learn C# from scratch with Visual Studio 2017 and .NET Core
What you'll learn
A good understanding of the most important aspects of the C# language and use it to create programs
The fundamentals of the C# language and .NET Core
The syntax and structure of a C# program
Important keyboard shortcuts in Visual Studio
Work with local variables and fields (class variables)
How to create and call methods, provide arguments, handling return types and tuples
Working with if and switch statements, conditional operators
Working with the for, while, do while and for each loop
Creating and indexing arrays
Use generic collections such as List, Stack, Queue and Dictionary
Work with classes and objects, static members and access modifiers such as private, protected and public
Work with properties (automatic, full, read-only etc)
Read and write text files to disk
Throw, catch and handle exceptions
How to work with reference types and value types
How C# relates to Common Intermediate Language (CIL), JIT compilation and native code
Deploying .NET Core console applications
Visual Studio Community (Free)
An accelerated course in C# and .NET Core
Welcome to this course about C# and .NET Core. It doesn't require any prior knowledge in programming as I will guide you through every step you need to become productive in the C# language. My ambition with this course is to firmly ground all theory in code that you and I write in the editor together.
As we'll pick up new skills along the way - we will keep adding code to our hangman game - an application that we will write from start to finish throughout this course.
We'll be working in Visual Studio 2017 (but older versions will work fine as well).
Who is the target audience?
People who are new to C# (or new to programming in general)
People who needs to refresh their knowledge of C#
Anyone looking to get into the C# language and .NET Core
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38468
- 2018-12-31C# 7 and .NET Core 2 for Beginners
- 2018-12-17C# 7 and .NET Core 2 for Beginners
- 2018-12-09C# 7 and .NET Core 2 for Beginners
- 2019-02-12C# and NET Core for Beginners
- 2018-12-05Stylish F# Crafting Elegant Functional Code for .NET and .NET Core
- 2018-11-20Hands-On TypeScript for C# and .NET Core Developers
- 2017-11-08Beginning Visual Studio for Mac: Build Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin and .NET Core
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2019-04-11Learning C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0
- 2019-04-06Getting Started with SQL Server 2017 and .NET Core
- 2019-04-02Learning C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0
- 2019-04-02Data Scraping and Automation With C# and .NET Core
- 2019-04-01Amazon Kindle Ebook And Book Self-publishing For Beginners
- 2019-04-01Yoga: 100 Key Yoga Poses and Postures Picture Book for Beginners and Advanced Yoga Practitioners
- 2019-03-31Learning C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0
- 2019-03-30C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0 New Features
- 2019-03-29C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0 New Features
- 2019-03-28C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0 New Features
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.