Posted on 2018-05-09, by nokia241186.
C++ Data Structures and Algorithms by Wisnu Anggoro
English | 25 Apr. 2018 | ISBN: 1788835212 | 322 Pages | AZW3/EPUB/MOBI/PDF (conv) | 9.51 MB
Learn how to build efficient, secure and robust code in C++ by using data structures and algorith,s - the building blocks of C++
Use data structures such as arrays, stacks, trees, lists and graphs with real-world examples,
Learn the functional and reactive implementations of the traditional data structures
Explore illustrations to present data structures and algorithms, as well as their analysis, in a clear, visual manner.
C++ has come a long way and is now adopted in several contexts. Its key strengths are its software infrastructure and resource-constrained applications, including desktop applications, servers, and performance-critical applications, not to forget its importance in game programming. This book will be your companion as it takes you through implementing classic data structures and algorithms in C++, helping you get up and running as a confident C++ programmer.
The book begins with an introduction to C++ data structures and algorithms while also covering essential language constructs. You will learn how to store data using linked lists, arrays, stacks and queues. You will also learn how to implement sorting algorithms like Insertion sort, Selection sort, Bubble sort, Heap sort, Quick sort, Merge sort and Radix sort. The book discusses how to implement searching algorithms like linear search, Binary search, Jump search, Interpolation search, Exponential search and so on. You will learn how to attain high performance by implementing algorithms to string data types and implement hash structure in algorithm design. The book will be looking into algorithm analysis such as Brute Force algorithms, Greedy algorithms, Divide & Conquer algorithms, Dynamic Programming, and Backtracking.
By the end of the book, you will learn how to build components that are easy to understand, debug, and use in different applications.
What you will learn
How to use arrays and lists to get better results in complex scenarios
Build enhanced applications by using hashtables, dictionaries and sets
Make a positive impact on efficiency of applications with tree traversal
Effectively find the shortest path in the graph
Implement various common algorithm in string data type
How to design an algorithm for specific task using the common algorithm paradigms
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who would like to learn the Data Structures and Algorithms in C++. Basic C++ programming knowledge is expected.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36149
- 2007-12-10[request]Data Structures and Algorithms (Addison-Wesley Series in Computer Science and Information Pr)
- 2018-12-10Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2018-12-07Data Structures and Algorithms Through Python In Depth
- 2018-12-01Data Structures and Algorithms in C For Coding Interview
- 2018-11-26Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2018-11-24Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-11-22Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2018-11-20Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-11-17Udemy - Data Structures and Algorithms Through Python In Depth
- 2018-11-16Beginning Data Structures and Algorithms in C#
- 2018-11-15Data Structures And Algorithms - High Level Made Easy
- 2018-10-28Data Structures And Algorithms - High Level Made Easy
- 2018-10-28Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-10-27Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-10-18Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Kotlin
- 2018-10-16Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-10-16Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-10-15Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-10-15Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-10-11Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.