Posted on 2018-05-11, by perica123.
C# Data Structures and Algorithms by Marcin Jamro
English | 20 Apr. 2018 | ISBN: 1788833732 | 292 Pages | AZW3/EPUB/MOBI/PDF (conv) | 25.18 MB
A complete guide on using data structures and algorithms to write sophisticated C# code
Learn how to build reusable and maintainable code in C#.
Delve into effective design and implementation techniques to meet your software requirements
Explore illustrations to present data structures and algorithms, as well as their analysis in a clear, visual manner.
Data structures allow organizing data efficiently. They are critical to various problems and their suitable implementation can provide a complete solution that acts like reusable code. In this book, you will learn how to use various data structures while developing in the C# language as well as how to implement some of the most common algorithms used with such data structures.
At the beginning, you will get to know arrays, lists, dictionaries, and sets together with real-world examples of your application. Then, you will learn how to create and use stacks and queues. In the following part of the book, the more complex data structures will be introduced, namely trees and graphs, together with some algorithms for searching the shortest path in a graph. We will also discuss how to organize the code in a manageable, consistent, and extendable way. By the end of the book,you will learn how to build components that are easy to understand, debug, and use in different applications.
What you will learn
How to use arrays and lists to get better results in complex scenarios
Implement algorithms like the Tower of Hanoi on stacks of C# objects
Build enhanced applications by using hashtables, dictionaries and sets
Make a positive impact on efficiency of applications with tree traversal
Effectively find the shortest path in the graph
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who would like to learn the Data Structures and Algorithms in C#. Basic C# programming knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Ebooks list page : 36165
- 2007-12-10[request]Data Structures and Algorithms (Addison-Wesley Series in Computer Science and Information Pr)
- 2019-03-16Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-14Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-12Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-11Udemy - Data Structures and Algorithms Using C
- 2019-03-10Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2019-03-02Data Structures and Algorithms using c
- 2019-03-01Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2019-02-22Udemy - Data Structures and Algorithms Using C
- 2019-02-22Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2019-02-21Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-02-21C Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2019-02-17Lynda Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java-XQZT
- 2019-02-11Packt Beginning Data Structures And Algorithms In C Sharp
- 2019-02-04Packt Beginning Java Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2019-02-04Beginning Java Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2019-02-04INTRODUCTION TO DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS IN C PLUS PLUS
- 2019-02-03FROM 0 TO 1 DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS SEE TO BELIEVE TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-03Packt Beginning Java Data Structures and Algorithms
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.