Posted on 2018-05-11, by perica123.
C# Data Structures and Algorithms by Marcin Jamro
English | 20 Apr. 2018 | ISBN: 1788833732 | 292 Pages | AZW3/EPUB/MOBI/PDF (conv) | 25.18 MB
A complete guide on using data structures and algorithms to write sophisticated C# code
Learn how to build reusable and maintainable code in C#.
Delve into effective design and implementation techniques to meet your software requirements
Explore illustrations to present data structures and algorithms, as well as their analysis in a clear, visual manner.
Data structures allow organizing data efficiently. They are critical to various problems and their suitable implementation can provide a complete solution that acts like reusable code. In this book, you will learn how to use various data structures while developing in the C# language as well as how to implement some of the most common algorithms used with such data structures.
At the beginning, you will get to know arrays, lists, dictionaries, and sets together with real-world examples of your application. Then, you will learn how to create and use stacks and queues. In the following part of the book, the more complex data structures will be introduced, namely trees and graphs, together with some algorithms for searching the shortest path in a graph. We will also discuss how to organize the code in a manageable, consistent, and extendable way. By the end of the book,you will learn how to build components that are easy to understand, debug, and use in different applications.
What you will learn
How to use arrays and lists to get better results in complex scenarios
Implement algorithms like the Tower of Hanoi on stacks of C# objects
Build enhanced applications by using hashtables, dictionaries and sets
Make a positive impact on efficiency of applications with tree traversal
Effectively find the shortest path in the graph
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who would like to learn the Data Structures and Algorithms in C#. Basic C# programming knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Ebooks list page : 36165
- 2007-12-10[request]Data Structures and Algorithms (Addison-Wesley Series in Computer Science and Information Pr)
- 2018-12-07Data Structures and Algorithms Through Python In Depth
- 2018-12-01Data Structures and Algorithms in C For Coding Interview
- 2018-11-26Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2018-11-24Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-11-22Visualizing Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2018-11-20Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-11-17Udemy - Data Structures and Algorithms Through Python In Depth
- 2018-11-16Beginning Data Structures and Algorithms in C#
- 2018-11-15Data Structures And Algorithms - High Level Made Easy
- 2018-10-28Data Structures And Algorithms - High Level Made Easy
- 2018-10-28Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-10-27Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-10-18Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Kotlin
- 2018-10-16Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-10-16Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-10-15Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-10-15Data Structures and Algorithms for Programmers
- 2018-10-11Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms in C
- 2018-10-09A Common-Sense Guide to Data Structures and Algorithms Level Up Your Core Programming Skills
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.