Posted on 2018-09-24, by nokia241186.
C & Data Structures from Basic to Advanced
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, Stereo | Duration: 25h 18m | 2.99 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | + Resource Files | Last updated 3/2018
C & Data Structures from Basic to Advanced
What Will I Learn?
This course will hone your programming skills and help you become great programmer
Understand the fundamentals of Data Structures thoroughly through hands-on coding
Learn to see a bigger picture of design of algorithms in general
A computer with c language installed in it
Upto date browser with good internet connection
Should have knowledge in C language programming
C language which is considered the mother of all languages, is and will be the most sought after programming language for any beginner to jump start his career in software development. Not only does it help a beginner to understand what software programming is all about, it also gives an excellent platform to build programming skills for those who eventually want to learn modern languages like C# or Java for developing advanced level applications.
BestDOtNetTraining's online training videos which include both the concepts and practical examples will help you learn the C language down to the minutest detail. Every topic in the course is covered in-detail along with sample programs and assignments (along with solutions).
This combination of concepts and practical is guaranteed to make you an expert on the language and will put you in a position to tackle even the toughest of interview challenges. And if that wasn't enough, our course offering will also provide you a library of Interview Questions in each and every module of our "C" training program.
This Course is compiled by Mr. Sandeep Soni, Microsoft Certified Trainer with experience over 21 years.
Mr.Sandeep has worked closely with many IT companies and helped them with their technology resources training needs. He considers this to be the best part of his profession and he enjoys the most because he gets to meet new people; get involved in the ever changing technology needs and provide them with optimum solution to the problems they face in application development. This is how he keeps himself updated with the latest technology in the industry
He is always accessible to all his students anytime for any kind of question they may have. you can send him an email your queries at
By the end of this course you should able to
Understand the purpose of programming.
Download and understand the role of IDE in writing "C" programs.
Gain knowledge about how one can write Software Programs.
Write interactive programs to perform input and output operations.
Apply logic using programming techniques & decision making statements.
Understand the advantage of using Arrays and Pointers for handling large data.
Learn how to break up a big task into smaller units using functions.
Understand how memory can be dynamically allocated and de-allocated for pointers.
Persist data of the program into data files for using at later point of time.
Create and process data in files using file I/O functions.
Read and consume command like arguments in a program.
Who is the target audience?
Who want to enhance their career as a programmer
Who want to revise java concepts before attending an interview
Anyone who wants to become a great programmer, not just a mediocre programmer
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37221
- 2018-11-26C & Data Structures from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-08-07C & Data Structures from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-07-10C & Data Structures from Basic to Advanced
- 2019-01-30Data Structures From Scratch A brisk introduction to essential, advanced, and persistent data str
- 2019-01-23Data Structures From Scratch A brisk introduction to essential, advanced, and persistent data str...
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2019-01-10Algorithms and Data Structures The Basic Toolbox
- 2019-01-04ASP.NET Web API from Basic to Advanced
- 2019-01-02Bootstrap from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-31ASP.NET Web API from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-30ASP.NET Web API from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-27Algorithms and Data Structures The Basic Toolbox
- 2018-12-25ASP.NET Web API from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-23Bootstrap from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-21Bootstrap from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-16Udemy Knockout JS from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-15Udemy - Bootstrap from Basic to Advanced
- 2018-12-15Bootstrap from Basic to Advanced
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.