Posted on 2014-04-16, by keyboy33.
Marshall P. Cline, Greg A. Lomow, Mike Girou - C++ FAQs (2nd Edition)
Published: 1998-12-21 | ISBN: 0201309831 | CHM | 587 pages | 3 MB
In a concise and direct question-and-answer format, C++ FAQs, Second Edition brings you the most efficient solutions to more than four hundred of the practical programming challenges you face every day. Moderators of the on-line C++ FAQ at comp.lang.c++, Marshall Cline, Greg Lomow, and Mike Girou are familiar with C++ programmers' most pressing concerns. In this book, the authors concentrate on those issues most critical to the professional programmer's work, and they present more explanatory material and examples than is possible on-line. This book focuses on the effective use of C++, helping programmers avoid combining seemingly legal C++ constructs in incompatible ways. This second edition is completely up-to-date with the final ANSI/ISO C++ Standard. It covers some of the smaller syntax changes, such as "mutable"; more significant changes, such as RTTI and namespaces; and such major innovations as the C++ Standard Library, including the STL. In addition, this book discusses technologies such as Java, CORBA, COM/COM+, and ActiveX--and the relationship all of these have with C++.These new features and technologies are iconed to help you quickly find what is new and different in this edition. Each question-and-answer section contains an overview of the problem and solution, fuller explanations of concepts, directions for proper use of language features, guidelines for best practices and practices to avoid, and plenty of working, stand-alone examples. This edition is thoroughly cross-referenced and indexed for quick access.
- 2007-05-26C FAQs (2nd Edition)
- Ebooks list page : 26234
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] C FAQs (2nd Edition)
- 2014-04-16C FAQs (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2012-04-11C FAQs (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2009-05-31C FAQs (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2007-05-26C FAQs (2nd Edition)
- 2012-01-20Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2011-12-14Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2011-12-08Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2011-12-03Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2017-01-23[request_ebook] Flight Vehicle System Identification: A Time Domain Methodology, 2nd edition
- 2012-04-06The Visual Display of Quantitative Information, 2nd edition by Edward R. Tufte
- 2012-02-17Head First Java, 2nd Edition - Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.