Posted on 2019-06-20, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 2.5 hour | Size: 634 MB
What you'll learn
Standard Input and Output Streams
Free software available
Simple algebraic concepts.
If you're a student, hobbiest, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you write code that can automate tedious tasks.
Want to get up to speed writing small programs that that teach you the fundamentals of programming. You don't need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming to begin this course. I will teach you those concepts along the way.
This course is for complete beginners and covers the popular C++ programming language.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to write code that not only dramatically increases your knowledge of how computers, hardware and software communicate, but also be able to list this your resume. Understanding C++ will enable you to learn any other language out there. All of the hot topics in R, Python, Go and data science all have one thing in common, C++ is lying underneath optimizing for efficiency.
The course breakout:
First C++ Program 17:42
Using Integers and Simple Math 7:18
If Statements and Operators 11:28
Dev C++ Download and For Loops 17:09
Arrays, For Loops and Const - Online Compiler 8:54
While Loop 5:09
Do While Loop 2:52
Functions Part One 4:16
Functions Part Two 6:01
Functions Part Three 5:50
Another Pause Function 2:53
Dereferencing Operator and Pointers / References 6:19
Pass by Value and Reference 6:19
Guess Random Number 7:53
Enumeration (enum) 3:36
Structures (struct) and Standard String Intro 11:13
Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple C++ programs.
Any course requirements or prerequisites?
No programming experience is required.
Downloading and installing C++ is covered at the start of the course.
Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
Who should take this course?:
Programming hobbyist, data science enthusiasts, students, small/home business workers, and anyone who would want to improve their skills with other languages.
Aspiring software engineers, data scientists, and data analysts who want to add skills to their resume.
Experimentalists who want to see what C++ language has to offer.
Who this course is for:
- Ebooks list page : 40685
- 2011-11-17Ana Caban - Quick Start Pilates for Weight Loss
- 2019-06-20C Quick Start Workshop
- 2019-06-18C Quick Start Workshop
- 2019-08-13Manychat Quick Start - Chatbots, Messenger Marketing & More
- 2019-08-09Google Ads quick start guide (Automation of routine)
- 2019-08-07Google Ads - quick start guide (Automation of routine)
- 2019-08-01Udemy - Google Ads - quick start guide (Automation of routine)
- 2019-07-31Google Ads - quick start guide (Automation of routine)
- 2019-07-10Machine Learning with Go Quick Start Guide
- 2019-07-10CentOS Quick Start Guide Get up and running with CentOS server administration
- 2019-07-05Angular 7 A Quick Start Guide
- 2019-07-05Adobe Premiere Cc 2019 Quick Start Zero To Hero [update]
- 2019-07-05Adobe Premiere Cc 2019 Quick Start Zero To Hero
- 2019-07-02Azure PowerShell Quick Start Guide
- 2019-06-29Azure Resource Manager Templates Quick Start Guide
- 2019-06-09Clayton Makepeace Quick Start Copywriting System
- 2019-06-04A Quick Start Introduction to Stata
- 2019-06-03Create React App 2 Quick Start Guide: Build React applications faster with Create React App
- 2019-05-23React.js, quick start
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.