Posted on 2013-04-26, by minhchick.
CGCookie.com - Water and Firestorm
English | Video 1280x720 | Elearning | 1,11 GB
In this series for 3ds max we?ll talk about water and fire, preparing an interesting tutorials to work on ocean simulation and a firestorm all around
Water and Firestorm content:
In Water and Firestorm video we?ll try to create a night scene over the sea level with a firestorm all around. We?ll prepare the ocean level using the HOT, (Houdini Ocean Toolkit), plug-in, then we?ll start preparing the basic fire setup, it will be based on two layers, one done using an object emitter and FumeFX, the second one will be done using Particle Flow.
In Part 2 of Water and Firestorm, we?ll tweak the sea level using two different HOT modifiers to have a more complex waves simulation, then we?ll tweak the FumeFX parameters to have a more detailed simulation for the basic fire level. Then we?ll be back on PFlow setup fixing it to have a good particle layer that can drive the fire/smoke simulation, and we?ll use it in a new FumeFX layer trying to have a good starting point to work at the firestorm wall. In Part 3 we?ll focus on this part of the simulation.
In Part 3 of Water and Firestorm, we?ll work at the wall of fire FumeFX setup, we?ll fix all the fire parameters to have the rotating storm, with smoke simulation. We?ll tweak rendering colors, density, illumination and wavelet turbulence cache to have more details. Then we?ll start preparing some additional particle debris layer with Particle Flow.
In part 4 of Water and Firestorm series, we?ll tune the lower FumeFX layer, then we?ll work at the camera animation to have a little movement, and we?ll check it using viewport preview. Then we?ll tweak the particles layers working mainly to have two ash layers one for glowing particles and one for black ashes. At then end we?ll start tuning rendering stuff and State Sets passes.
In final part of Water and Firestorm, we?ll tweak a little bit both FumeFX rendering parameters to have better look in rendering, and nice result on passes, so we?ll setup some Render elements to tweak it in compositing as specular, reflections, zdepth etc etc. Then we?ll move in Fusion to prepare the final comp.
- Ebooks list page : 22001
- 2013-04-21CGCookie.com Water and Firestorm
- 2013-05-22CGCookie - Water and Firestorm
- 2013-04-22â€‹CGCookie - Water and Firestorm
- 2013-04-20CGCookie - Water and Firestorm
- 2012-02-15ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd) - ASME Research And Technology Committee On Water And Steam In Thermal Systems Subcommittee On Propert
- 2012-01-03ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd) - ASME Research And Technology Committee On Water And Steam In Thermal Systems Subcommittee On Propert - Removed
- 2011-12-17ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd) - ASME Research And Technology Committee On Water And Steam In Thermal Systems Subcommittee On Propert - Removed
- 2013-09-06Water and Firestorm
- 2013-06-25Water and Firestorm
- 2013-05-20Water and Firestorm
- 2013-05-12Water and Firestorm
- 2013-05-04Water and Firestorm
- 2013-04-23Water and Firestorm
- 2013-04-24CGCookie.com Photoreal Wheel and Tire with VRay
- 2013-04-21CGCookie.com Controlling Fire and Flames
- 2012-02-05COM IDL and Interface Design [ReUpload]
- 2011-09-20[RS.com][FS]Water and Life: The Unique Properties of H20
- 2011-06-11Drinking Water and Infectious Disease: Establishing the Links
- 2008-01-29[request]coagulation and flocculation in water and wastewater treatment 2nd edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.