Posted on 2012-05-12. By anonymous.
by Krzysztof Iniewski
Springer | English | 2010 | ISBN: 9048192153 | 378 pages | PDF | 12.39 MB
“CMOS Processors and Memories addresses the-state-of-the-art in integrated circuit design in the context of emerging computing systems. New design opportunities in memories and processor are discussed. Emerging materials that can take system performance beyond standard CMOS, like carbon nanotubes, graphene, ferroelectrics and tunnel junctions are explored.
CMOS Processors and Memories is divided into two parts: processors and memories. In the first part we start with high performance, low power processor design, followed by a chapter on multi-core processing. They both represent state-of-the-art concepts in current computing industry. The third chapter deals with asynchronous design that still carries lots of promise for future computing needs. At the end we present a â€œhardware design space explorationâ€ methodology for implementing and analyzing the hardware for the Bayesian inference framework. This particular methodology involves: analyzing the computational cost and exploring candidate hardware components, proposing various custom architectures using both traditional CMOS and hybrid nanotechnology CMOL. The first part concludes with hybrid CMOS-Nano architectures. The second, memory part covers state-of-the-art SRAM, DRAM, and flash memories as well as emerging device concepts. Semiconductor memory is a good example of the full custom design that applies various analog and logic circuits to utilize the memory cellâ€™s device physics. Critical physical effects that include tunneling, hot electron injection, charge trapping (Flash memory) are discussed in detail. Emerging memories like FRAM, PRAM and ReRAM that depend on magnetization, electron spin alignment, ferroelectric effect, built-in potential well, quantum effects, and thermal melting are also described. CMOS Processors and Memories is a must for anyone serious about circuit design for future computing technologies. The book is written by top notch international experts in industry and academia. It can be used in graduate course curriculum.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 18574
- 2012-05-12CMOS Processors and Memories (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2013-12-15CMOS High Efficiency On-chip Power Management (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (repost)
- 2010-11-20Broadband Opto-Electrical Receivers in Standard CMOS (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (repost)
- 2010-08-031V CMOS Gm-C Filters: Design and Applications (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (Repost)
- 2014-04-17Analog Electronics: Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (Repost)
- 2013-07-15Minimizing Spurious Tones in Digital Delta-Sigma Modulators (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (repost)
- 2011-12-31Analog Electronics: Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (repost)
- 2011-11-25Adaptive RF Front-Ends for Hand-held Applications (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (Repost)
- 2011-03-11Analog Electronics: Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (Repost)
- 2010-12-30Adaptive RF Front-Ends for Hand-held Applications (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (repost)
- 2010-11-16Smart AD and DA Conversion (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) (repost)
- 2010-09-27Analog Electronics: Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (Repost)
- 2013-02-08Digital Front-End in Wireless Communications and Broadcasting: Circuits and Signal Processing (repost)
- 2014-01-04Newnes Interfacing Companion: Computers, Transducers, Instrumentation and Signal Processing [Repost]
- 2013-11-08Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Image and Signal Processing [Repost]
- 2013-04-14Health Monitoring of Aerospace Structures: Smart Sensor Technologies and Signal Processing (repost)
- 2013-02-11Computational Ocean Acoustics (Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing) (Repost)
- 2013-01-22Perspectives in Mathematical System Theory, Control, and Signal Processing [Repost]
- 2012-04-23Digital Communication Receivers: Synchronization, Channel Estimation, and Signal Processing [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.