Posted on 2018-04-16, by nokia241186.
Clive Lambert, "Candlestick Charts: An introduction to using candlestick charts"
2008 | pages: 188 | ISBN: 1905641745 | PDF | 6,3 mb
"Clive Lambert is one of the UK's leading experts in the use and application of Japanese candlestick chart analysis. I have known him for many years and have learnt to greatly respect his depth of knowledge and the objectiveness it brings to his market strategies."
- Adam Sorab, Chairman, Society of Technical Analysts (STA)
The aim of this book is to introduce candlestick analysis to anyone from an absolute beginner to an experienced market professional. The text is written to be simple enough for someone new to the topic, but should not exclude those with more experience. The author's aim is to change the simple viewing of a candlestick chart into a search for the answer to the perennial question: "Who's controlling the market; the Bulls or the Bears?"
Candlesticks are a fantastic way of getting a clear idea of market direction, and any changes that may be taking place in price trends. In this exciting new book, Clive Lambert walks you through what candlesticks are, the major patterns and importantly, the psychology behind them, using straightforward language that will appeal to all levels of ability. Having outlined the key patterns and described the real-life application of the techniques, he then ends the book with his 10 golden rules for trading with candlesticks.
This book is a no-nonsense guide to the methodology and practical usage of this ancient Japanese charting technique and essential reading for any trader, broker or market operative, regardless of their level of experience or the markets they are involved in.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36041
- 2018-04-12Candlestick Charts: An introduction to using candlestick charts
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Candlestick Charts: An Introduction to Using Candlestick Charts
- 2011-10-03FS Candlestick Charts: An Introduction to Using Candlestick Charts
- 2009-05-25Candlestick Charts: An Introduction to Using Candlestick Charts
- 2019-04-07Introduction To Using Sql For Reporting
- 2019-01-11Introduction to using SQL for Reporting
- 2019-01-08Introduction to using SQL for Reporting
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Introduction to using Git Video Training
- 2018-01-14Introduction to using Git Intro Part 1
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Introduction to using Git Intro Part 1
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Docker: The Complete Introduction To Using Docker Containers Today
- 2017-07-26An Introduction To Using Grasshopper For Architecture - Removed
- 2016-12-09Introduction to using Git Intro Part 1
- 2016-12-08Introduction to using Git Intro Part 1
- 2016-11-16Michael Breen - An Introduction to Using NLP in business [Web - 24 MP3; 1 PDF]
- 2016-11-14Michael Breen - An Introduction to Using NLP in business [Web - 24 MP3; 1 PDF]
- 2016-10-25Docker The Complete Introduction To Using Docker Containers Today
- 2016-10-14Michael Breen - An Introduction to Using NLP in business [Web - 24 MP3; 1 PDF]
- 2011-08-29Junos As a Switching Language: An Introduction to Using Junos Software on EX Series Switches [Flash-based Training]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.