Posted on 2014-03-29, by tactools.
Capitalism 4.0 – The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
Anatole Kaletsky -
Published: 2010-06-22 | ISBN: 1586488716, 1586489623 | EPUBMOBI | 416 pages | 1 MB
In early 2009, many economists, financiers, and media pundits were confidently predicting the end of the American-led capitalism that has shaped history and economics for the past 100 years. Yet the U.S. economic model, far from being discredited, may be strengthened by the financial crisis.
In this provocative book, Anatole Kaletsky re-interprets the financial crisis as part of an evolutionary process inherent to the nature of democratic capitalism. Capitalism, he argues, is resilient. Its first form, Capitalism 1.0, was the classical laissez-faire capitalism that lasted from 1776 until 1930. Next was Capitalism 2.0, New Deal Keynesian social capitalism created in the 1930s and extinguished in the 1970s. Its last mutation, Reagan-Thatcher market fundamentalism, culminated in the financially-dominated globalization of the past decade and triggered the recession of 2009-10. The self-destruction of Capitalism 3.0 leaves the field open for the next phase of capitalisms evolution. Capitalism is likely to transform in the coming decades into something different both from the totally deregulated market fundamentalism of Reagan/Thatcher and from the Roosevelt-Kennedy era. This is Capitalism 4.0.
======= Download Links =======
===== Server 1 =====
===== Server 2 =====
===== Server 3 =====
- Ebooks list page : 25828
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2014-03-27Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis [Repost]
- 2012-05-28Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis (Audiobook) By Anatole Kaletsky, read by Scott Peterson
- 2012-05-21Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis (Audiobook)
- 2011-11-27Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2011-08-21Anatole Kaletsky - Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis [repost]
- 2011-03-08Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2009-10-10Redesigning Asian Business: In the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2014-05-14BBC 8211; The Birth of Empire: The East India Company (2014) 720p HDTV x264 AAC-MVGroup
- 2014-05-14BBC 8211; The Birth of Empire: The East India Company (2014)
- 2019-01-23Nightmare on Second Ave Or How We Endured, Now Embrace The Birth of NYCs New Q
- 2018-12-28Capitalism at Risk Rethinking the Role of Business
- 2018-12-05The Trouble with Capitalism An Enquiry into the Causes of Global Economic Failure, Second Edition
- 2018-11-15Coolies of Capitalism Assam Tea and the Making of Coolie Labour
- 2018-11-13Academic Capitalism and the New Economy. Markets, State, and Higher Education
- 2018-10-15Industrial Labor on the Margins of Capitalism Precarity, Class and the Neoliberal Subject
- 2018-09-23Selfishness, Greed and Capitalism Debunking Myths about the Free Market
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.