Posted on 2018-10-05, by everest555.
Captivate- The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards (Audio)
English | Size: 208.23 MB
Category: Self Improvement
Do you feel awkward at networking events? Do you wonder what your date really thinks of you? Do you wish you could decode people? You need to learn the science of people.
As a human behavior hacker, Vanessa Van Edwards created a research lab to study the hidden forces that drive us. And she's cracked the code. In Captivate, she shares shortcuts, systems, and secrets for taking charge of your interactions at work, at home, and in any social situation. These aren't the people skills you learned in school. This is the first comprehensive, science backed, real life manual on how to captivate anyone-and a completely new approach to building connections.
Just like knowing the formulas to use in a chemistry lab, or the right programming language to build an app, Captivate provides simple ways to solve people problems. You'll learn, for example.
Â· How to work a room: Every party, networking event, and social situation has a predictable map. Discover the sweet spot for making the most connections.
Â· How to read faces: It's easier than you think to speed-read facial expressions and use them to predict people's emotions.
Â· How to talk to anyone: Every conversation can be memorable-once you learn how certain words generate the pleasure hormone dopamine in listeners.
When you understand the laws of human behavior, your influence, impact, and income will increase significantly. What's more, you will improve your interpersonal intelligence, make a killer first impression, and build rapport quickly and authentically in any situation-negotiations, interviews, parties, and pitches. You'll never interact the same way again.
- Ebooks list page : 37315
- 2018-09-27Captivate- The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards (Audio)
- 2018-08-12Captivate- The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards (Audio)
- 2019-07-26$(Top) - Why You Should Read Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2011-10-14Naval Engineering in the 21st Century: The Science and Technology Foundation for Future Naval Fleets
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing - Removed
- 2019-01-26The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman - RGGEDU
- 2018-11-20Enjoy Your Life ; The Art Of Interacting With People
- 2018-10-29The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman - RGGEDU
- 2018-10-15The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman - RGGEDU
- 2018-10-14The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman - RGGEDU
- 2018-08-14RGGEDU - The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman
- 2018-07-20RGGEDU - The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman
- 2018-05-12RGGEDU - The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman
- 2018-05-01RGGEDU - The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Science of Knowledge: With the First and Second Introductions (Texts in German Philosophy)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Leading a Learning Organization: The Science of Working with Others
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.