Posted on 2011-09-28. By anonymous.
Mo sby | 2009 | ISBN: 0723434859 | 1984 pages | PDF | 338 MB
With your heavy case load, you can't afford to waste time searching for answers. Online and in print, Cardiology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Crawford, DiMarco, and Paulus, offers you just the practical, problem-based guidance you need to quickly overcome any clinical challenge. 8 color-coded sections cover the 8 major clinical syndromes of cardiovascular disease-each section a virtual "mini textbook" on its topic! 40 new chapters keep you up to date with the latest advances in the field, while more than 2,000 lavish, high-quality illustrations, color photographs, tables, and ECGs capture clinical manifestations as they present in practice. Expert Consult functionality enables you to reference the complete contents from any location...and find the guidance you need in less time. It's current, actionable information that you can put to work immediately for your patients!
Offers a problem-based approach that integrates basic science, diagnostic investigations, and therapeutic management in one place for each cardiovascular disease so you can quickly find all of the actionable knowledge you need without flipping from one section to another.
Features introductory bulleted highlights in each chapter that present the most pertinent information at a glance.
Presents abundant algorithms to expedite clinical decision making.
Includes more than 2,000 lavish, high-quality illustrations, color photographs, tables, and ECGs that capture clinical manifestations as they present in practice, and promote readability and retention.
Includes 40 new chapters including Inherited Arrhythmia Syndromes, Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in CHD, Management of the Cyanotic Patient with CHD, Special Problems for the Cardiology Consultant Dealing with Bariatric/Gastric Bypass - and many more - that equip you with all of the latest knowledge.
Presents "Special Problem" sections-many new to this edition-that provide practical advice on problems that can be difficult to treat.
Features online access through expertconsult.com where you can search the entire contents, download illustrations for your electronic presentations, and more.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- Ebooks list page : 13988
- 2012-03-22[request]The Annapolis Book of Seamanship, 3rd Edition
- 2012-01-22[request]Applied Statistics for Engineers and Physical Scientists (3rd Edition)
- 2009-05-25The Non-Designer's Web Book, 3rd Edition
- 2009-03-14Herbal Medicines, 3rd Edition
- 2009-01-22Cracking the GRE Biology, 3rd Edition (Cracking the Gre: Biology) - Removed
- 2008-12-26[request]Financial Accounting for MBAs, 3rd Edition
- 2008-07-16[request]Machinery Oil Analysis - Methods, Automation & Benefits 3rd Edition
- 2007-08-02[request]Beet-Sugar Technology, 3rd Edition
- 2016-07-21Evidence-Based Cardiology (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2012-12-09CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-09-24Cardiology, 3rd Edition (repost)
- 2012-02-13Cardiology (3rd Edition)
- 2012-02-13FS Cardiology (3rd Edition)
- 2011-09-30Cardiology (3rd Edition) - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-09-29Cardiology (3rd Edition)
- 2009-12-15Paediatric Cardiology, 3rd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Corrosion Engineering. 3rd Edition McGraw-Hill
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Heart in Fours: Cardiology for Residents and Practitioners, 3rd edition
- 2013-10-21Essential Cardiology: Principles and Practice, 3rd edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.