Author: Cardiovascular Disease, Genetics By, Qing Wang
Publisher: Hu[/mana, Pres,s 2006
Posted on 2012-03-12, by LionFar.
Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 1: Genetics By Qing Wang
PUBLISHER: HU[/MANA, PRES,S 2006 | 264 PAGES | ISBN: 1588295729 | PDF |2.11 MB
The two volumes of Cardiovascular Disease: Methods and Protocols provide comprehensive coverage of both basic and advanced approaches to the study and characterization of cardiovascular disease. In Volume 1: Genetics and Volume 2: Molecular Medicine, highly experienced cardiovascular researchers describe in detail the most important techniques in molecular medicine that are employed in genetic, molecular, cellular, structural, and physiological studies of cardiovascular disease. A total of 37 chapters cover cutting-edge methods including cytogenetic analyses, linkage programs for mapping chromosomal locations of disease genes, bioinformatics, as well as human genetics for identifying genes for both monogenic and common complex diseases. Other areas covered also include mouse genetics for identifying genes for complex disease traits, microarray (genechips) analysis, proteomics, cell biology, physiology, animal models of human disease, gene therapy, vascular biology, and stem cells. The theory and principles of each method are described in detail, followed by a thorough description of materials and equipment needed, and step-by-step protocols for successful execution of the method. A Notes section provides advice for potential problems, any modifications, and alternative methods. Comprehensive and timely, both volumes of Cardiovascular Disease: Methods and Protocols serve as a valuable resource book for active researchers looking to advance knowledge of the mechanisms, diagnoses, and treatments of cardiovascular disease.
DownloadDownload from Turbobit
- Ebooks list page : 17837
- 2012-03-12Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 1: Genetics
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Cardiovascular Disease [Vol. 1 - Genetics] - Q. Wang (Humana, 2006)
- 2017-03-2001677-[Upload 2017]-Cardiovascular Disease [Vol. 1 - Genetics] - Q. Wang (Humana, 2006)
- 2018-05-09Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 2 Molecular Medicine
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Anesthesia and Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 31 (Advances in Pharmacology)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Anesthesia and Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 31 (Advances in Pharmacology)
- 2012-01-20Anesthesia and Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 31 (Advances in Pharmacology) - Edited By Zeljko J. Bosnjak
- 2011-11-20Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- 2 Volume Set: Pathophysiology
- 2009-07-22Tay-Sachs Disease (Advances in Genetics, Volume 44) By Robert J. Desnick, Michael M. Kaback
- 2019-07-11Sleep, Stroke and Cardiovascular Disease
- 2019-06-27Muscle Disease Pathology and Genetics
- 2019-06-26Lipoproteins and Cardiovascular Disease Methods and Protocols
- 2019-03-07Biomarkers in Cardiovascular Disease
- 2019-02-26Cardiovascular Disease Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms, Prevention, and Treatment
- 2019-02-21Antioxidants and Cardiovascular Disease
- 2019-01-31Interdisciplinary Concepts in Cardiovascular Health Volume II Secondary Risk Factors - Removed
- 2019-01-31Molecular Defects in Cardiovascular Disease - Removed
- 2019-01-30Cardiovascular Disease Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms, Prevention, and Treatment - Removed
- 2019-01-30Antioxidants and Cardiovascular Disease
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.