Posted on 2014-02-17. By anonymous.
2007 | ISBN: 1841846457 | English | 200 Pages | PDF | 12 MB
Cardiovascular medicine has witnessed significant progress over the past century, incorporating the technical advances of each era to improve patient care. The introduction of the stethoscope, electrocardiography, roentgenography, angiography, invasive hemodynamics, ultrasonography, nuclear scintigraphy, and magnetic resonance have each, in turn, allowed progressively greater accuracy and precision in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
The advent of multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) using 64 detector rows provides the next leap forward in cardiovascular care by delivering on the promise of high-resolution visualization of cardiovascular structure and function noninvasively.
Cardiovascular Multidetector CT Angiography demonstrates the clinical context within which this technology is useful for individual patient assessment, providing the technical information needed to perform cardiovascular CTA and focusing on the spectrum of clinical applications.
Written by acknowledged experts in the CTA arena, the book contains an abundance of 64-slice imagesâ€”the highest technical resolution availableâ€”to identify disease states. Topics covered include normal cardiac anatomy, abnormal coronary arteries, coronary anomalies, artifacts, left and right ventricular function and abnormalities, valvular heart disease, pericardium, and the aorta. The book also discusses cardiac masses, cardiac veins, peripheral artery disease, and congenital heart disease.
Demonstrating the application of cardiovascular multidetector computed tomography from the perspective of patient care, the book is composed entirely of case studiesâ€”an excellent format for teaching those just beginning to work with CTA.
The book is designed for cardiologists and radiologists alike, as well as primary care physicians, medical students, and other health care professionals who have the opportunity to use this technology to improve diagnosis and treatment for their patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Ebooks list page : 25195
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Cardiovascular Multidetector CT Angiography
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography, Second Edition
- 2014-05-02Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography, Second Edition
- 2014-05-01Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography (repost)
- 2013-11-23Cardiac CT Made Easy Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography
- 2013-11-15Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography
- 2012-10-19Multidetector-Row CT Angiography [Repost]
- 2012-10-07Atlas of Non-Invasive Coronary Angiography by Multidetector Computed Tomography [Repost]
- 2012-04-22Cardiovascular Pediatric Critical Illness and Injury by Derek S. Wheeler
- 2012-03-12Cardiovascular Disease, Volume 1: Genetics By Qing Wang
- 2011-11-25Multidetector-Row CT Angiography
- 2011-11-17A Nationwide Framework for Surveillance of Cardiovascular and Chronic Lung Diseases
- 2011-09-19Coronary Angiography - Advances in Noninvasive Imaging Approach for Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
- 2007-05-16Atlas of Non-Invasive Coronary Angiography by Multidetector Computed Tomography
- 2007-05-15Multidetector-row CT Angiography
- 2019-07-14Cardiovascular Hemodynamics: An Introductory Guide, 2nd Edition
- 2019-07-13Cardiovascular Hemodynamics An Introductory Guide Ed 2
- 2019-07-11Sleep, Stroke and Cardiovascular Disease
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.