Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Posted on 2011-08-05, by LionFar.
|Title:Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology
Author:Joel E. Morgan, Ida Sue Baron, Joseph H. Ricker
Publisher:Oxford University Press, USA
|Description:Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology features actual clinical neuropsychological cases drawn from leading experts' files. Each chapter represents a different case completed by a different expert. Cases cover the lifespan from child, to adult, to geriatric, and the types of cases will represent a broad spectrum of prototypical cases of well-known and well-documented disorders as well as some rarer disorders. Chapter authors were specifically chosen for their expertise with particular disorders. When a practitioner is going to see a child or an adult with "X" problem, they can turn to the "case" and find up to date critical information to help them understand the issues related to the diagnosis, a brief synopsis of the literature, the patient's symptom presentation, the evaluation including neuropsychological test results and other results from consultants, along with treatments and recommendations.
Clinical cases represent a long-established tradition as a teaching vehicle in the clinical sciences, most prominently in medicine and psychology. Case studies provide the student with actual clinical material - data in the form of observations of the patient, examination/test data, relevant history, and related test results - all of which must be integrated into a diagnostic conclusion and ultimately provide the patient with appropriate recommendations. Critical to this educational/heuristic process is the opportunity for the reader to view the thought processes of the clinician that resulted in the conclusions and recommendations offered. With the science of the disorder as the foundation of this process, readers learn how the integration of multiple sources of data furthers critical thinking skills.
Dovnload Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 12751
- 2017-03-2001751-[Upload 2017]-Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology - J. Morgan, et. al., (Oxford, 2011)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology
- 2013-01-14Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology (Repost)
- 2011-09-03Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology
- 2011-01-30Casebook of Clinical Neuropsychology
- 2017-03-29Clinical Neuropsychology A Pocket Handbook for Assessment, 3 edition
- 2017-03-2103296-[Upload 2017]-Encyclopedia of Clinical Neuropsychology - J. Kreutzer, et al., (Springer, 2011)
- 2017-03-2102146-[Upload 2017]-Clinical Neuropsychology - Pocket Hndbk for Assessment 2nd ed. - P. Snyder, et. ...
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Genogram Casebook: A Clinical Companion to Genograms: Assessment and Intervention
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Clinical Neuropsychology and Cognitive Neurology of Parkinson's Disease and Other Movement Disorders
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Fractured Minds: A Case-Study Approach to Clinical Neuropsychology, 2nd edition
- 2014-01-12Fractured Minds: A Case-Study Approach to Clinical Neuropsychology (Repost)
- 2013-07-26Clinical Neuropsychology: A Pocket Handbook for Assessment (repost)
- 2013-07-19Fractured Minds: A Case-Study Approach to Clinical Neuropsychology
- 2013-03-11Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents: A Casebook for Clinical Practice (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-02-08Encyclopedia of Clinical Neuropsychology [Repost]
- 2012-09-19Clinical Neuropsychology: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Management for Clinicians [Repost]
- 2011-11-28Encyclopedia of Clinical Neuropsychology (repost)
- 2011-11-17Clinical Neuropsychology: A Pocket Handbook for Assessment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.